Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Energy for those without Crowns!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2012
I am a member on W101, but I have to wait two days again before I can do anymore pet training just because I can't afford Crowns. I think it would be good if Hilda Brewer in the Fairegrounds sold potions for Energy at a reasonable GOLD price, so we can all get it.

Destiny Shadowcaster Level 37

Administrator
Energy will not be available for gold.

This is a matter of Time vs Crowns, young Wizard.

You either spend the Time to allow your energy to return naturally (it refills even when you're offline)
or
You spend the Crowns to refill your energy now.

community@wizard101.com
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Destiny Shadowcast... on Oct 11, 2013 wrote:
I am a member on W101, but I have to wait two days again before I can do anymore pet training just because I can't afford Crowns. I think it would be good if Hilda Brewer in the Fairegrounds sold potions for Energy at a reasonable GOLD price, so we can all get it.

Destiny Shadowcaster Level 37
I never had to wait that long and I NEVER use crowns to train my pets. I usually wait till all my gardening is done, and have no plants left, before I start training my pets so I can devote all of my enery to ONE task

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Time vs. Crown tough one. Wait.... eh ? what am I talking above I've choose crown along long time ago ......lol