Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ok, lets be realalistic for a second.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 17, 2012
I look on here a lot and I see many people saying how their school isn't good. and expecially balance and myth. I am surprised how people don't think that their school is good. expecially balance and myth. together unstoppable, but a lone they are still good. if you chose your second school right. (in my opinion life and ice are the best side schools.) anyway your school isn't bad, just adjust your strategy and you'll be fine.
Justin firethief lvl 90

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
the mythonator on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
I look on here a lot and I see many people saying how their school isn't good. and expecially balance and myth. I am surprised how people don't think that their school is good. expecially balance and myth. together unstoppable, but a lone they are still good. if you chose your second school right. (in my opinion life and ice are the best side schools.) anyway your school isn't bad, just adjust your strategy and you'll be fine.
Justin firethief lvl 90
it's not about adjusting anything~ playing a support school requires a very-specific personality to play well. for someone to admit that they don't have it is pretty big, because knowing is half the battle.

i don't like either; not because i'm not good at playing them. au contraire~ my balance wizard is a machine, and my myth is getting there (slowly), but i mostly keep him around to troll people with earthquake and chain-stuns. i just genuinely don't like them.

-v.

90 and
40 and

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Everyone thinks their school is bad! You just have to play your cards right! (Pun intended)

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Think all schools are great ! Even if Is my least favorite school, I can't hate it! All schools I like! I hate it when someone calls their school bad and weak and useless. Seriously? Lol love your school guys.

PS why so much hate for And ??? They are perfect like all the other schools.

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Stormgem307 on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
Think all schools are great ! Even if Is my least favorite school, I can't hate it! All schools I like! I hate it when someone calls their school bad and weak and useless. Seriously? Lol love your school guys.

PS why so much hate for And ??? They are perfect like all the other schools.
In my opinion:

Life is awesome
Death is awesome
Ice is awesome
Storm is a powerhouse
Myth is okay although still amazing if done right
Balance all depends on the secondary school
Fire is awesome

Although I definitely like certain schools more than others, they all have their strengths and they ALL have their weaknesses.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
I'm ice! yay you think my school is good :)

Nicole Blueleaf level 33,