Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

(New Idea) Apothecary Crafting (ranked)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
My inspiration for this idea came from Lu Song in Hametsu Village. I finished the medicine quest and the last thing he said to me was ( I wish you wanted to apprentice as an apothecary.)

It would be the same as the crafting , but you would be using regents to craft character stats , health and mana.
such as....

health potions
attack potions
Defense potions
power pip potions
Anti health poitions which could be used on any healing life boss or enemy

And such! Now we already have these potions for sale in the crown shop , but it would be just as hard to craft them as to get the crowns to buy them. This crafting would also be ranked just as the gardening and crafting are. This is an amazing idea and i am glad to get it off of my chest. Especially would be good for life wizards who want to be a pure life , or any body who is up for a real challenge! If anyone else has any idea's to add to these listed elements let me know by posting your thoughts and idea's below.

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
I wanted to add a few new potions to the list so here they are !

Accuracy plus potion- More accuracy
Gold plus potion - More gold likely to be dropped in the battle
Gear plus potion- More likely to obtain rare gear drops in the battle you choose to use in

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Crafting isn't nearly as developed as it should be.

I would craft so hard. You wouldn't believe it.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
Tavia RedBreeze on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
I wanted to add a few new potions to the list so here they are !

Accuracy plus potion- More accuracy
Gold plus potion - More gold likely to be dropped in the battle
Gear plus potion- More likely to obtain rare gear drops in the battle you choose to use in
Oooh! i would SO use the star one in Tartarus, Hades seems to be very stingy in giving out his gear.

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
I agree ! I would like to see this aspect of wizard expand

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
this could be a fun addition to crafting

Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
i was wondering if there was a way to have the engery crafted items, becauses it hard to get the engery from the crown shop if you dont have enough money.

my idea is that from the level at the started to the high level in the enegry is having a way to have a crafting item for the energy... like clothes, athame and rings. some of the items you can get but if you dont have crowns it not easy.

i spend a lot of time to try to get the items but would perfer to craft the items... its only an idea

noah goldheart

plus it will help in pets training to get the pets to there high level.

thank you

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
Those are all splendid idea's ! I love crafting and would not mind all of the idea's suggested so far

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
I would hope that people ar open to new things and possibilities in the game :) We must grow and strive to be number one game !

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
This idea sounds Legit, and with some tweaking, could be possible?

Belgrim Anvil Lv 30

Belgrim BoomHammer Lv 90

Belgrim Dust Lv 90

Begrim Emeraldbane Lv 90

Belgrim Fist Lv 90

William Wildweaver Lv 90