Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Mooshu hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
I'm in the middle of Mooshu now, and will it get really hard when you try to defeat the boss in the end?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Missrazorsharp11 on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
I'm in the middle of Mooshu now, and will it get really hard when you try to defeat the boss in the end?
Mooshu, as any world, gets more difficult as you go. But, it is not out of hand or too difficult to complete. Mooshu is one of my favorite worlds and one I solo regularly. :)

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Missrazorsharp11 on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
It was moderately hard on my ice wizard, because I was just starting out, but the second time I went around with my Storm wizard, Megan, I soloed everything except Shirataki Temple. It really depends on your strategy, and school.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
It really depends on what kind of wizard you are for me (I am death) it was some what hard and in other cases easy also depends on how good you are at the game. And a little tip: tomigowa the evil kill his minion first so he can't hurt you as fast that I my tip for death wizards.
From - ________- whale face

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
Mooshu is a harder world than Marleybone or Grizzleheim because you are advancing in the game but if you start Mooshu at a high enough level, you should be fine. I started Mooshu at level 38 and I had no problems in battle at all.