Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gifting Bazaar bought items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2013
Hi,

I don't know if this has been a past topic or not. If it has, I apologize for the redundancy.

I was wondering if there are any future plans for being able to gift things bought from the Bazaar.

I know gold is easier to come by than crowns but sometimes you would like to either show your appreciation to people for helping you out on one quest or someone who is short on gold. People might be more willing to part with gold than crowns when you have an unfortunate run-in with a gift beggar although, this may encourage begging.

Just a thought.

Thank you.

Keller Silverthorn

Administrator
We appreciate your feedback, but Gifting with gold will not be added to the game.

What you are requesting is akin to player to player trade but the trade of items other than non-enchanted Treasure Cards will not be a part of Wizard101.

We feel that an economy of item trading is not appropriate for our game. KingsIsle Entertainment has developed Wizard101 to be an exciting and fun online experience for people of all ages. We believe that an important part of delivering online entertainment is to provide a safe environment for all players, and that’s a responsibility we take seriously. Introducing an in-game item trading economy does not fit with our values and vision for Wizard101.

community@wizard101.com