Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The 3rd Arc

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Whatever the third arc is, I think it should revolve around us wizards. To answer questions like where do we come from, what is our past, why are we the chosen ones, etc.

Valkoor Shadowcaster, Archmage Necromancer

"Without love it cannot be seen"

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Great idea! It should go something like this-

Before each and every wizard is sent to Ravenwood, They erase their minds from the past. Well Malistaire did. But your memory is coming back, and you remember your parents. You go to a land, randomly chosen, and find that us where you lived. But when you get there, your parents aren't there. All you see is a note on the ground saying-
Sweetie, I was kidnapped by Morganthe! She went to-
And that was it. After doing a few prequests, you find yourself in a shadowy world. All sad, gloomy, wraiths walking along, and everybody is silent. You run around for a while, gathering things to help you get into the tower, along with training you. and your ready. You head into the tower and Morganthe stands there, with two people in a cage. She says-
(Red=Morganthe, Green= Mother, Blue= father)
Haha, my plan is ready! Just gather some things from them, then I can learn to defeat Ambrose and his little helper! Oh what, why are you here? Get our or prepare to die!
Sweetie! I'm your mother! Save us, please! We need you with us, we have missed you as long as you have been gone!
You can do it, honey! Just keep fighting and never give up! We love you!
And you defeat her.

Well, hope you liked it!

Molly level 75 balance

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
Love the idea! I would love to learn about my wizards' origins!

Rebecca Bright Level 90
Miranda Shadowflame Level 90
Sabrina Emeraldblossom Level 86
Victoria Roseblood Level 82
Diana Moonflower Level 78
Christina Goldenheart Level 73

Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
Molly the Balance ... on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:

Before each and every wizard is sent to Ravenwood, They erase their minds from the past. Well Malistaire did. But your memory is coming back, and you remember your parents. You go to a land, randomly chosen, and find that us where you lived. But when you get there, your parents aren't there. All you see is a note on the ground saying-
And that was it. After doing a few prequests, you find yourself in a shadowy world. All sad, gloomy, wraiths walking along, and everybody is silent. You run around for a while, gathering things to help you get into the tower, along with training you. and your ready. You head into the tower and Morganthe stands there, with two people in a cage. She says-
Haha, my plan is ready! Just gather some things from them, then I can learn to defeat Ambrose and his little helper! Oh what, why are you here? Get our or prepare to die!
Sweetie! I'm your mother! Save us, please! We need you with us, we have missed you as long as you have been gone!
And you defeat her.

Well, hope you liked it!

Molly level 75 balance
Only problem is that the second arc (celestia, zafaria, Avalon, and azteca) will end in the next world with morganthe's defeat. So whatever the next arc is, morganthe will most likely not play a role. Unless she pulls some malistaire voodoo and becomes morganthe the undying lol.

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
Sounds good but it could use some work.

Antonio, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
The Endless Sorcer... on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Whatever the third arc is, I think it should revolve around us wizards. To answer questions like where do we come from, what is our past, why are we the chosen ones, etc.

Valkoor Shadowcaster, Archmage Necromancer

"Without love it cannot be seen"
Maybe no one else thought of this, but for Sunken City in Nightside to have been placed where it is now, it seems possible that Ambrose (with or without the help of Bartleby and Grandmother Raven) might have caused it to be sunk, so he could build Wizard City (unless it was the capital of the First World).

Timothy Pearlflower, L90

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Molly the Balance ... on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:

And you defeat her.

Well, hope you liked it!

Molly level 75 balance
wouldn't this be the finally of the 2nd arc if it was added?