Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trial of Spheres Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
I just completed the trial of spheres with my friends, and now it says I must do it again. What!?

I am NOT doing that dungeon again. Please, nooo! I did the dungeon! Pleeease! After I completed the final boss battle, it gave me the quest that sent me to the dungeon! Please, please, help!

Taylor Swift
Level 59

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hollywintergirl on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
I just completed the trial of spheres with my friends, and now it says I must do it again. What!?

I am NOT doing that dungeon again. Please, nooo! I did the dungeon! Pleeease! After I completed the final boss battle, it gave me the quest that sent me to the dungeon! Please, please, help!

Taylor Swift
Level 59
If you did not have the quest when you helped your friends, you must do it again to move on in the game. Have those same friends help you this time.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
Something like that happened to me once so I have two questions. One Was it your quest at time? Two even if I was if you Teleported in after your friends got there I may not have been reconized as a win. Third you were active at the time or defeated?

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
yeah sometimes if you are defeated they and return with your friends it does not count