Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Wysteria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Hello everyone. I love Wysteria. It is one of my favorite worlds. The downside to Wysteria is that it is so short. If you see the world map for Wysteria, it shows part of the world. That would be cool if KI would add quests and new places for Wysteria that go after the tournament.
Thanks.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
They're starting to expand Wizard City to much. Wysteria could get some expansions to and more worlds for the Grizzleheim Arc. I see no new worlds for Aquila because it's just basically like Waterworks and has 3 dungeons with it to help us. Plus Aquila is epic enough on it's own. Maybe add some new side worlds to.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I also am hoping for this. I loved Wysteria, but not the Pigswick characters, for the most part. (Hard to believe there would be a group of "people" we'd like helping less than the majority of Marleybonians in MB...but the snooty Pigswickians were it.)

I was so disappointed when the portal the bad guys were coming through didn't go both ways and take us to explore and adventure into Greater Wysteria. Still crossing my fingers for it. We could meet those fairies that are so different from the sprites and fairies of Wizard City.

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I don't like Wysteria very much but I do agree the storyline should be longer.

Antonio, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I think an add on for wysteria would be perfect. I mean, is there a reason that Wizard City has an extra area, but the other "wizard school" in the spiral doesn't? There should totally be an extra area of wysteria other than the tower of the helephant

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
i think it is because wysteria is a world that does not have to be done. you just get the quest to start it at a certain lvl, but you don't get a new world unlocked. same thing with grizzleheim, except you get wintertusk. thats not really part of the storyline, but the crafting gear is excellent. i still use the lvl 60 hat , crafted in wintertusk, at lvl 76

is the best