Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I did not get my house.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2012
I bought a Winterbane Gauntlet card and used the code. I redeemed the housing elixir from my gifting box and then I clicked my house and it took me to the dorm room. I redeemed my war boar and I have that mount. What happened to my house? When I go into my backpack and look for my house it says I don't have it. How do I fix this? I went to the housing shop and looked in the crown shop housing spot, just in case if that somehow happened, but it was not there. How can I get my house?

Survivor
May 03, 2012
In my gifting spot it said something along the lines of (This is not an exact thing of what it said but it is close) "Housing Elixir" or something like that. I got the winterbane gauntlet the thane's hall dungeon. Then later it said some kind of housing elixir or something, so what is that then?

Administrator
Here's what you purchased:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/winterbane-bundle

The Winterbane Gauntlet is a decoration you place within your existing house - it is a dungeon, not a separate house.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 03, 2012
Yes, I redeemed the Thane's Hall. I also got a thing that said something along the lines of "Housing Elixir" or something like that. So, what was that then? That is the thing it didn't let me get.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2011
I got winter bane bundle too. It just give you a housing elixer, Not a house. Normally you can own up to three houses and a dorm room. The housing elixir allows you the ability to own more houses. Hope this helps. :)
-Seth Rider