Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new pet training ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
I think there should be a pet training place in every world, because i'm tired of having to go all the way to wizard city to do it. If there were a training place in every world there could be derby tracks just for that world and other pet training games, (because i'm getting sick of doing the same ones all the time.) I also had an idea where you could battle your pets with each other like pvp except with pets

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
blaze ashblood on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
I think there should be a pet training place in every world, because i'm tired of having to go all the way to wizard city to do it. If there were a training place in every world there could be derby tracks just for that world and other pet training games, (because i'm getting sick of doing the same ones all the time.) I also had an idea where you could battle your pets with each other like pvp except with pets
That would be nice not having to go all the way to wizard city for that.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
blaze ashblood on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
I don't see this happening. Port home and go to the commons from there. It's hardly a long way.