Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deadliest Dependents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
Hi There,

My mom and I both have went to Halston Balestrom and he had a gray question mark along with the quest name "Deadliest Dependents". Neither one of us has this quest on our list and not sure what to do. Should we ignore it?
Thanks!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Fireblazer68 on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
Hi There,

My mom and I both have went to Halston Balestrom and he had a gray question mark along with the quest name "Deadliest Dependents". Neither one of us has this quest on our list and not sure what to do. Should we ignore it?
Thanks!
This quest isn't even listed in the Wizard central Wiki so I'd ignore it but... I'd like to hear Professor Greyrose respond to this one...

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
Hi There,

Thanks!
Halston gives you a quest "Deathly Dependents". This link gives details on that quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Deathly_Dependents#tab=Quest_Information

It tells you to talk to The Professor in Regent's Square in Marleybone. On the link above, you can click on highlighted items for more details (like "prequests", or "leads to quests", etc. ).

Do you still have the "talk to The Professor" in your quest log file?

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
When I go to the school of Storm my professer has a silver exclamation over the training slot, I click it and he says: Wizard come as soon as possible! I'm like but I'm here I click it again and it says the same thing.

Please help!
Taylor Stormbreeze - Level 10

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
I've seen that to when I go there it just bugs me
Taylor Stormbreeze

Squire
May 10, 2013
Hi There,

Thanks!
You can not start "Deadliest Dependents" until you met the requirements:

1. Being Level 75+
2. Having Your Level 55 Spell
3. Having Crab Alley in Triton Avenue Complete*
The reason why you need Crab Alley is because you will be lead to King Theimdor VIII.

The Grey "?" will stay there and when you meet the requirements the "!" will show up.

Please Note that there was NO level cap in this update

By the way, the quest is named "Deathly Dependents" not "Deadliest Dependents"

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
PlayHard101 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
You can not start "Deadliest Dependents" until you met the requirements:

1. Being Level 75+
2. Having Your Level 55 Spell
3. Having Crab Alley in Triton Avenue Complete*
The reason why you need Crab Alley is because you will be lead to King Theimdor VIII.

The Grey "?" will stay there and when you meet the requirements the "!" will show up.

Please Note that there was NO level cap in this update

By the way, the quest is named "Deathly Dependents" not "Deadliest Dependents"
This is what I found but, I'm not Death School, I'm Fire.....just will ignore it I guess. I'm level 85 and do have my level 55 spell.

Prequest:The RunedownComing Up For AirNote: Level 75 is needed to start this quest.Note: In order to complete this quest, your wizard must be in the school of Death.Given By: Halston Balestrom
Giver Location: RavenwoodThis is a side quest.Goals:
Talk to The Professor in Regent's SquareHand In: The Professor

Spoke with the Professor already and like I said, guess we'll just ignore, must be a glitch....Thanks everyone who responded!!

Administrator
It would appear you have discovered a bug in our system.

"Deadliest Dependents" is a quest that should only be offered to Death School students. Please ignore the silver question mark and know that we will address this in an upcoming content update.

Apologies for any confusion this may have caused and thank you for alerting us to this issue.

community@wizard101.com