Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help me!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
Please help..
So i just did a quest where you have to talk to this guy in marleybone named tinu and I went back to talk to my balance teacher ( in krokosphix ) and then I had no more quests! I am really worried Because I am lvl 34
and still didn't finish krokotopia. I havn't even started the tomb of storms! Please help!!!
I also did this quest where you have to go to the Vault of ice, and i finished the quest too.

Natalie EmeraldHeart lvl 34 Magus

Administrator
You have completed the quest "Enter Sandman" given by the Arena Master in the Grand Arena.

Speak to the Arena Master in the Grand Arena again to get the quest "Malletmane"

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Please help me! i have a main quest in grizzleheim but cant seen to find it please help

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
Thanks professer greyrose!!
Now I can finish kroktopia :D
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Natalie Emeraldheart lvl 34

*Find the magic in you*

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
I finished the tomb of storms in krokotopia and i finished the main quest. I don't know if anything is supposed to happen after that. When i read the dialogue over it said to talk to sergeant major talbot but had given me no quest for it. I talked to him and all he said was "Best of luck in the Tomb of Storms! We're all rooting for you." Could anyone please help i don't know what i should do next. Thank you

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MizfitKenzie on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
I finished the tomb of storms in krokotopia and i finished the main quest. I don't know if anything is supposed to happen after that. When i read the dialogue over it said to talk to sergeant major talbot but had given me no quest for it. I talked to him and all he said was "Best of luck in the Tomb of Storms! We're all rooting for you." Could anyone please help i don't know what i should do next. Thank you
If the Sergeant is saying "Best of luck in the Tomb of Storms...", then you evidently did not finish all of the main quests. If you did, the Sergeant would send you on to Marleybone.

You probably still have something to be done in The Tomb of Storms. This link shows all quests in Krokotopia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

Scroll down to The Tomb of Storms section, and see if you have any of those quests in your Quest Log File.

When you do finish all of the Main Quests, you will move forward in the game.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
well that good to hear i'm kevin ravenhaven am always at the oasis if you need me or if you want to friends me am in death class which is awesome and am also half and so that

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
gummybear2337 on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
wow now i'm in celistia
Doesn't it happen so fast?