Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I go to Celestia and what happens?...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
I went to Celestia to talk to Ogden Peake and when I went to go talk to him, I wasn't able to. There was no mark, no mark I just didn't know what happened. Did I do something wrong did I mess up something? I just didn't know what even happened! Everyone else was able to do it and I wasn't. If you could KI, can you fix it? I would be very happy if you did.

Sincerely,

Ethan ShadowthiefBriskBreeze Champion

Administrator
You have barely scratched the surface of Dragonspyre, young Wizard. I suggest you continue on your quest "Just Charge It"

If you are attempting to do the quest "The Special" here are the requirements. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Special however like I said, at your level you should have been well done Dragonspyre by now. Focus your efforts on completing the tasks you currently have in your Quest Journal before you venture into zones you are not prepared for.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
I went to Gordon Sumner but I still can't do the quest. I did mark a location at Celestia and it doesn't work. I really want to do the quest so i can get a spell and maybe level up.

Sincerely,

Level 53 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Delver
May 04, 2009
Ethan Shadowthief on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
I went to Gordon Sumner but I still can't do the quest. I did mark a location at Celestia and it doesn't work. I really want to do the quest so i can get a spell and maybe level up.

Sincerely,

If you "mark a location", that doesn't mean you can access all of the quests in that world. Did you do as Professor Greyrose suggested, and did you finish Dragonspyre?

To gain access to Celestia (and be able to accept all of the quests in that world), you must be at least Level 48, and you must have completed the quest "The Final Countdown" (to defeat Malistaire at the end of Dragonspyre). Then Merle Ambrose will give you access to Celestia through the spiral door. And you will be able to accept quests in Celestia.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ethan Shadowthief on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:

Sincerely,

As the Professor said, you must earn your way into Celestia. Finish Dragonspyre and then move on like the rest of us did.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
When I leveled up to level 54, Ogden Peake called me and I went to him then I went to Gordon Sumner but it didn't work . I thought it would work now since he called me but it just didn't happen. Well I know I have to finish Dragonspyre but, it's just weird that he called me when I checked them both.

Sincerely,

Ethan Shadowthief
BriskBreeze Champion
Level 54 Grandmaster Sorcerer
Leveled up Today