Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World, Death spell, and Pet update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
1. Pet update: Pets may cast heal rate lowered in pvp

2. New world: Anti-City (Consists of one quest for max spell and another for side spell)

This world looks exactly like wizard city except evil and way more stronger, the bosses are strong and they all cheat, but even better you know them! The bosses will be evil versions of, dueling diego,baldur goldpaws, the registrar, ambrose, gamma, and all the school teachers except your school teacher you will have to fight in order to receive your spell, and his minion will be an anti version of you! You will even see old faces like lord nightshade, and malistaire who is hidden behind the death door neat lord nightshade. The main bosses will be malistaire, merle and gamma, maybe even morganthe in the tower where you started. Unicorn way would be home of dueling diego who is a boss that you will fight in the arena, merle ambrose in his office and etc. I miss having missions in wizard city but with a new world like this i wont have to anymore, it will be a cooler wizard city, that's my level! :D

In addition to the bosses being people in wc that we know , just like kingsisle normally does, the minions should be spells, but upgraded versions, like deer knight, mummy, leviathan (in crab alley evil version), winter moon, efreet, skeletal dragon, forest lord, medusa, judgement seraph, ra, etc. that would be awesome, easy to animate, and keep the games concept.

The whole world would be easy to create actually, you just have to manipulate spells, recreate wizard city in a cool creepy way and manipulate the names of the streets,people, and teachers

3. New Death Spell/Side Spell: The Chelsea Court Jester

This death attack starts with graves where balloons come from the dirt and begin to pop and form the skeletal clown called the chelsea court jester, he juggles flaming skulls and hurls them at all enemies

Damage:1000-1150 to all enemies
Side effects: 1. Steals all heal over time spells 2. Casts doom and gloom, if thats to op then -50 to all healing spells lol

4. Death Side spell: Chaos

Effect: converts a heal over time spell to poison / a damage over time spell to heal

Death deserves it lol we can't stun and we have low block lol so lets make wizard city a deadly place and take my ideas all my death people support me! But everyone support my world idea!

I hope kingsisle sees this and makes it happen

Blakeanvilcrafter
Lvl 90 Death King

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
2) this is an interesting idea. As long as each person doesnt have multiple cheats that fire off too often Im fine with it

3) If you REALLY want something different, drop an effect where the next 2 heals that the enemy casts get converted to damage. So if they drop a Satyr, they get hit for 860 pts of damage (before buffs, converts, immunities, etc) instead of being healed. For the PVP version of this, drop 3 life dispels

4) I like this idea. I'm a huge fan of conversion spells because they don't have to cost much, can be universal, and change the game without having to worry about casting a 72-pip spell. It shouldn't ALWAYS be about brute force; finesse can beat brute force any day of the week

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Blake Anvilcrafter on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
1. Pet update: Pets may cast heal rate lowered in pvp

2. New world: Anti-City (Consists of one quest for max spell and another for side spell)

This world looks exactly like wizard city except evil and way more stronger, the bosses are strong and they all cheat, but even better you know them! The bosses will be evil versions of, dueling diego,baldur goldpaws, the registrar, ambrose, gamma, and all the school teachers except your school teacher you will have to fight in order to receive your spell, and his minion will be an anti version of you! You will even see old faces like lord nightshade, and malistaire who is hidden behind the death door neat lord nightshade. The main bosses will be malistaire, merle and gamma, maybe even morganthe in the tower where you started. Unicorn way would be home of dueling diego who is a boss that you will fight in the arena, merle ambrose in his office and etc. I miss having missions in wizard city but with a new world like this i wont have to anymore, it will be a cooler wizard city, that's my level! :D

In addition to the bosses being people in wc that we know , just like kingsisle normally does, the minions should be spells, but upgraded versions, like deer knight, mummy, leviathan (in crab alley evil version), winter moon, efreet, skeletal dragon, forest lord, medusa, judgement seraph, ra, etc. that would be awesome, easy to animate, and keep the games concept.

The whole world would be easy to create actually, you just have to manipulate spells, recreate wizard city in a cool creepy way and manipulate the names of the streets,people, and teachers

3. New Death Spell/Side Spell: The Chelsea Court Jester

This death attack starts with graves where balloons come from the dirt and begin to pop and form the skeletal clown called the chelsea court jester, he juggles flaming skulls and hurls them at all enemies

Damage:1000-1150 to all enemies
Side effects: 1. Steals all heal over time spells 2. Casts doom and gloom, if thats to op then -50 to all healing spells lol

4. Death Side spell: Chaos

Effect: converts a heal over time spell to poison / a damage over time spell to heal

Death deserves it lol we can't stun and we have low block lol so lets make wizard city a deadly place and take my ideas all my death people support me! But everyone support my world idea!

I hope kingsisle sees this and makes it happen

Blakeanvilcrafter
Lvl 90 Death King
I really like this idea, even though I'm not Death, its EXTREMELY COOL
I like the Chaos spell, that would be super cool to see in the actual game.
Overall, I love this post, the idea is ingenious, & I just really love it

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
an evil bartleby would be really cool too, especially if he was younger lol, and says the types of threats they do in aquilla, along with the myth school teacher, he's known to be mean and rude xD (paint the world with your blood, that mess was funny)

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
the quest for chaos and other side spells should end in dragonspyre, the boss you have to fight is the school teachers of dragonspyre academy, the chaos school is where death will get there spell, which is located right beside the eath tree in dragonspyre academy

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
Great ideas! I agree. There should be an evil Bartelby.
Jared's Shadowbreaker Level 63 life