Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Your Mount more of a Companion!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
I've been thinking a little, and I know that everybody hates being caught in a battle, when you don't even want to get in caught in it! So I decided to make an Idea where a Mount Pavillion can be opened. There you can train your mounts, and each certain mount will be tested in these following categories: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic Rare, or Legendary. If you have a higher mount that is in the Legendary categorie, you will get Legendary Talents. For Exapmle: +100 Speed. Just like pets, the Mounts can be named, and they can be trained up to Mega. They will also still use pet snacks to boost your mounts to level up much more faster. Then when your mount reaches mega (All Mounts doesnt matter what categorie) you will have an ability called "Pause Time." This ability well let you pause when you are caught in a battle, then a pop up will say "Enter Battle, or not Enter Battle." This will be a really great way to not get caught again. But since it isn't fair for the side walks that we always go to, this ability can only be used 3x a day.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2012
As a death student , I wear my school colors black and white. My pets and I can change color in the dye shop, so why can't my mounts?! I also agree that mounts should be able to have names and portray more personality like pets can. I like all the suggestions Celestial Calendar mentioned and hope at least some of these changes can be made in the game.

Sincerely,
Sean Skullslinger, Magus Necromancer

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
would be kewl but i doubt kingsisle will put in the effort for no profit unless something costed crowns to help.....................

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Amazing idea!

I would name my Sabertooth Diego and train him to mega

I wish KI would put it in....but I don't think they will

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
HeroOfGame1234 on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
I've been thinking a little, and I know that everybody hates being caught in a battle, when you don't even want to get in caught in it! So I decided to make an Idea where a Mount Pavillion can be opened. There you can train your mounts, and each certain mount will be tested in these following categories: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic Rare, or Legendary. If you have a higher mount that is in the Legendary categorie, you will get Legendary Talents. For Exapmle: +100 Speed. Just like pets, the Mounts can be named, and they can be trained up to Mega. They will also still use pet snacks to boost your mounts to level up much more faster. Then when your mount reaches mega (All Mounts doesnt matter what categorie) you will have an ability called "Pause Time." This ability well let you pause when you are caught in a battle, then a pop up will say "Enter Battle, or not Enter Battle." This will be a really great way to not get caught again. But since it isn't fair for the side walks that we always go to, this ability can only be used 3x a day.
I wish This could happen. I would want to color my mounts and in my head I am already thinking up names for them. I hope that someday I could maybe get as creative as you

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
100 percent would be impossible to control. Lastly, isn't pet training ENOUGH?

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
I completely agree. A Mount Pavilion really needs to be implemented. I wouldn't say +100 Speed, because we may not be able to control a mount with a 140% Speed Boost. I do agree mounts should be more of a companion, not just a mode of transportation.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
HeroOfGame1234 on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
No mixings of P101 and W101 please. We can cast spells and have minion spells already. Please I want these games to be different.
Critical

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I would love this idea! I used to always get caught in Marleybone, having a more interactive mount would make it so much better for my other wizards!

Miranda Starblood-Grandmaster

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
srkchillinout on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
As a death student , I wear my school colors black and white. My pets and I can change color in the dye shop, so why can't my mounts?! I also agree that mounts should be able to have names and portray more personality like pets can. I like all the suggestions Celestial Calendar mentioned and hope at least some of these changes can be made in the game.

Sincerely,
Sean Skullslinger, Magus Necromancer
Well if you were able to dye mounts, people could just buy the chestnut pony( which is brown) and just dye it black to make it look like the black stallion, and they saved about 10,000 gold

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
I had the same idea...
But it will be weird if they had a name "Treant" for the Treant mount.

Keira Spiritheart lvl 87