Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Summon Pixie Garden spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I have a question the new summon pixie spell requires level 10 and 175000 coins. I am level 12 yet I cannot train for the spell. What are the full requirements?

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
you have to be garden rank 10 (which is grandmaster garden) and have 175000 gold

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
You also have to be to the point in the game where you can access the shop. The higher ranked spells are quest-locked to prevent low level gardeners from obtaining advanced spells beyond the normal game progression.

In this case, the spell is sold by Roger the Shrubber, in Avalon.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Aurboth on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
You also have to be to the point in the game where you can access the shop. The higher ranked spells are quest-locked to prevent low level gardeners from obtaining advanced spells beyond the normal game progression.

In this case, the spell is sold by Roger the Shrubber, in Avalon.
That gardening spell is not Quest locked. That issues was fixed before the update went to live game because of the simple fact there were a lof of Rank 10 gardeners that were no where near Avalon in their questing. Many players pointed this out and KI moved the spell to the gardener in Krok before going live. The 175,000 gold cost is correct.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2013
death is the best school!!!! what exactly does the pixie spell do for gardening?

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
vspeese777 on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
death is the best school!!!! what exactly does the pixie spell do for gardening?
You can cast it on a plant, and it'll stay for awhile, and improve that plant's chances of living. It makes the plant much happier.

-Molly
Balance and fire are the best schools

Survivor
Nov 13, 2012
vspeese777 on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
Quote: (by Arthur Wethersfield)
"Pixies are a beneficial pest. Plants like them and they make the plant grow a little faster. While the plant has pixies they can’t get other less friendly pests. Pixies will eventually leave the plant."

Survivor
May 27, 2012
Somehow, don't know why, I have a permanent Pixie?! I am level 5 Gardner and one day I show up at my house and it's just hovering there. It is an actual Pixie as it affects my plants. It's been there for two weeks now!!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Certain plants will cast their own pixie's like Angel Oak.