Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
Hello. I was thinking in adding a new NPC in Wizard City (or other world) That gives daily quests.

The quests are random and in diferent worlds (but only worlds that you have acces to) and the rewards can vary between Exp, Gold, Furniture, Snacks, Rare Equipment or even Pets

And there will be a limit of 3 Quests per day.

Thanks for reading

Survivor
May 22, 2011
I think that would be great! It would help players that are in need of Exp, Gold. Snacks, etc. Plus the quests could rotate each day to keep it more interesting

Yours truly,
The Wind Waker (AKA James WindShield)

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I would love a way to redo quests that you missed because you were on vacation, if this gets to be a thing.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
I like this idea. It can give people breaks from the main story quests.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Whoever came up with this.... Deserves to be a developer at KingsIsle!

Ryan SoulShard Magus , second , third

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Yea, I Like This. Especially For Us Wizards That Have Finished The Game. It Would Give Us Something More Interesting To Do, For Stuff We Want.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Daniel Wintershard on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
Hello. I was thinking in adding a new NPC in Wizard City (or other world) That gives daily quests.

The quests are random and in diferent worlds (but only worlds that you have acces to) and the rewards can vary between Exp, Gold, Furniture, Snacks, Rare Equipment or even Pets

Thanks for reading
I don't think so, since it would be easy for people to level past what they should in each world, and this is available during Halloween. (similar)

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
I quite like this idea, to be honest. It could help me save up to buy some really cool things.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
This idea is absolutely amazing. but i agree that people could level up quicker than where they are in the game, so take away the xp reward. i would to see this implemented in the game

~ Valerian Firebreeze Lv 90
~ Galen Firebreeze Lv 5
~ Logan Firebreeze Lv 37
~ Kane Firebreeze Lv 5
~Wolf Firebreeze Lv 7
~Angel Firebreeze Lv 20

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
YES.

I love this idea. I would level up a lot faster this way.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
The quests could be on a rotating basis depending on which day of the week or even totally random.

If you don't want to pick up the quest lines that share Daily Quest and regular quest activity areas, you can tick a box to ignore Daily content. So if you're doing say, Chancel and there's a Daily Quest task that requires partial completion of the Chancel, while you're on the Chancel sigil a dialog box will pop up saying "do you want to go pick up the daily quest y/n" and you can opt in or out. If you opt in, you have the chance to go back to WC and pick up the daily quest before starting the Chancel.

This beats going all the way to Big Salgio before you realize there's a new unfamiliar doohickey to collect for the Daily.

Also, daily progress would be saved between sessions, so if you were working on a Daily and couldn't finish, it remembers where you were, so you don't have to do grindy things over again. (If you're in a dungeon and don't finish, it doesn't save your progress.)

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
kewl
maybe make a lvl 15 boss in warlord gear that i in a daily quest lol

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Daniel Wintershard on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:

Thanks for reading
Beautiful idea. I think the NPC character should be like the character Blind Mew in P101

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Yeah, this idea is great!
It coul dkeep us busy, but the things is, KI will have to make a lot of quests of it is daily, unless it can be the sam quest over and over again.

COle Dunerunner