Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Turtles in PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Okay, Professor Greyrose I have a very serious question and I mean no disrespect when I ask. But can you please explain to me how you think the updates to PvP; Reshuffle, Jade Gear, are improving PvP. I am As I Type. In a PvP with a level 66 Balance Warlord and we are basically right now just passing, She has three Spirit Defuse on me 2 Elemental Defuse and at least 30 or 40 shields on herself, From what I have gathered she is wearing Warlord gear for level 60, Wand Robe Hat Boots, and She has not attacked but has informed me her side deck (which I believe consists of 32 cards?) is full of nothing but reshuflle, Now if you would please kindly reply and tell me how I am supposed to beat something like this from Second. I'd love to know, and by the way every time i wand or shatter she shields again the next round. It's quite impossible especially considering i cant doom cause she just re bubbles, and because her being balance she pretty much has an unlimited access to bubbles.. The one way i believe this could be fixed is limiting the number of spells that could be conidered "Spam" in pvp because that would solve the, "Deaths wearing jade and spamming" problem as well as the "Balances spamming dispels and shields" problem.
Thank you,
Cole SoulGem level 80 Life Wizard

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
In my humble and vastly experienced pvp opinion, no update that I have seen so far has helped pvp. Pvp was never set up correctly to begin with,so each attempt to "fix" it by adjusting a single specific area,like the ones you mentioned,will never work. The only viable solution is to overhaul pvp from top to bottom. But sadly., KI has not shown any interest in doing so.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
This is very true but I would still love to see some kind of improvement on SOME of the PvP System..

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Too many people play PVP for there to be a major overhaul. Now if everyone agreed to stop playing it however in a statement of protest. Maybe you might see a redo, maybe.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Mr Talon on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Too many people play PVP for there to be a major overhaul. Now if everyone agreed to stop playing it however in a statement of protest. Maybe you might see a redo, maybe.
People would probably have to stop playing the game all together for kingisle to do anything, if they just stop doing pvp, kingsisle would still be making money.