Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet leopard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2012
i am trying to farm for a leopard pet so i've been farming at mirror lake, but with no luck and i have done it over 10 times if anyone got one from a boss please tell me which boss.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
My balance wizard got one from Nergal. The wiki on Central lists several other bosses that drop it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
pethatcher1 on May 31, 2013 wrote:
i am trying to farm for a leopard pet so i've been farming at mirror lake, but with no luck and i have done it over 10 times if anyone got one from a boss please tell me which boss.
This is dropped by 6 bosses:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Leopard

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
pethatcher1 on May 31, 2013 wrote:
well I bought mine from the crown shop. can't remember how many crowns it costs though but if you have crowns i'd just buy it

Alyssa FairyCatcher

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
If you want something you gotta work hard. I farmed 30+ times for hearsteel on my balance so he could pass it on to my level 5. I farmed really hard. And 60+ times for my samoorai spell. So 10+ times isn't that much. Belloq could be easier.