Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Peacekeeper...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
I have a new idea for Wizard101. I have always hated how no matter what you do, there are still monsters crawling everywhere. I propose that once you are fully finished with a section of a world, you can go talk to the Peacekeeper about it.

The peacekeeper is a Koala with a bamboo staff, who appears in every world. You can talk to him about areas. If the area you tally to him about has no more quests involving it, you can fix it.

Why does fixing it do? Lets refer to Unicorn way for example.

If you fix Unicorn Way, there will be no more wandering lost souls, undead pirates, or dark pixies. The towers and dungeons will have no monsters in them. All monsters will disappear. Instead, now faeries wander the streets, unicorns graze on the grass, and some people will be around.

It would work like this in all the worlds, with no monsters, wandering people, and occasionally a visual change or two, like no more catapults being fired in Grizzleheim or stuff like that.

Once you complete Dragonspyre, I think there should be a major quest to fix the entire world, where you turn the lava to water, fix cracks in the roads, revive residents, and return it to its former glory.

But how would two worlds be in the same place at the same time?
They wouldn't.

Every current location would have a fixed counterpart. When you enter that location, it is entirely dependent on if you have selected fix or unfixed locations.

You can still go to a location that you have it's opposite counterpart selected if you teleport to a friend who is there.

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
I like this idea, but it would definitely need to be able to be reversed. For example, I've been using my level 76 Storm to farm for Grandmaster gear that my level 34 Death will need soon. If I'd "fixed" those worlds, I wouldn't be able to do that. Maybe have summoners for different creatures? Like in Dragonspyre, you could store all the creatures in crystals and break crystals if you needed/wanted to fight one. In Mooshu, you could put them all in different sections of the Spirit World. In Marleybone, you could lock the cats in Newgate Prison, and disassemble the clockworks (and reassemble them when you wanted). In Krokotopia, you could bury the Kroks/Tuts again, and free the Manders from their hypnosis. In Wizard City, you could send the undead back to where they were summoned from (for Unicorn Way/Triton Avenue/Dark Cave/Haunted Cave), make the Cyclopes peaceful, calm the Fire Elves, and make peace with the Gobblers. For Celestia, you could seal them in the Archives. For Zafaria, since you found the lost Prince, the warriors can relax without you having to do anything, but you can go to tribes and challenge them if you want. For Avalon, once you defeat the Lord of the Wild Hunt, and again, you can challenge them if you want. As I don't know the storyline of Azteca yet, I don't know how that would work.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
Sorry but I strongly disagree. The game is MMORPG, With servers, you see everything others see, You can't remove all mobs for you alone, What if you needed to help someone
Or if they could see mobs and you couldn't, if they were fighting something. And you were going to fight them too, what would you fight...

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
Caller Of Storms on May 19, 2013 wrote:
Sorry but I strongly disagree. The game is MMORPG, With servers, you see everything others see, You can't remove all mobs for you alone, What if you needed to help someone
Or if they could see mobs and you couldn't, if they were fighting something. And you were going to fight them too, what would you fight...
I agree with tyleralexander1999. But maybe they could add an a button in your options that could have an option for you if you want the mobs to appear or disappear. If that couldn't happen, then lets just face it. The mobs are never going to disappear from your screen.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Da1Meeper on May 19, 2013 wrote:
I have a new idea for Wizard101. I have always hated how no matter what you do, there are still monsters crawling everywhere. I propose that once you are fully finished with a section of a world, you can go talk to the Peacekeeper about it.

The peacekeeper is a Koala with a bamboo staff, who appears in every world. You can talk to him about areas. If the area you tally to him about has no more quests involving it, you can fix it.

Why does fixing it do? Lets refer to Unicorn way for example.

If you fix Unicorn Way, there will be no more wandering lost souls, undead pirates, or dark pixies. The towers and dungeons will have no monsters in them. All monsters will disappear. Instead, now faeries wander the streets, unicorns graze on the grass, and some people will be around.

It would work like this in all the worlds, with no monsters, wandering people, and occasionally a visual change or two, like no more catapults being fired in Grizzleheim or stuff like that.

Once you complete Dragonspyre, I think there should be a major quest to fix the entire world, where you turn the lava to water, fix cracks in the roads, revive residents, and return it to its former glory.

But how would two worlds be in the same place at the same time?
They wouldn't.

Every current location would have a fixed counterpart. When you enter that location, it is entirely dependent on if you have selected fix or unfixed locations.

You can still go to a location that you have it's opposite counterpart selected if you teleport to a friend who is there.
2 questions...
1.what if someone needs help
2.i love ninja pigs

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Agreed! When I first did Unicorn way, and I saw the lost souls and dark fairies, I thought I had to defeat them all (Which I tried to.) 2 problems occur here though, but here is the solution

1) Side Quests - to fully complete or fix an area you must do all quests that are there or send you there.

2) Seeing what others see - In azteca, things change as you progress. The sky turns dark, and more people get worried. I even saw one guy ringing a bell as a warning. Also in the spiral, sometimes characters move! Like Pacal Redmask, he was a first near the spiral door, now he in the middle of the zocalo because we finished quests. Others who didn't quest don't see certain things. So technically, we don't have to see what others see

Angela D