Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Odd pet snacks...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
In one of the pet snacks pack I bought in the crown shop. I noticed that I got a funny looking snack called the evil carrot! It was giving the evil eye . It was one fire! To add to the fun, it had a mustache! What other pet snacks are " interesting" to you?

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hmmm....French Fries always crack me up They have mustaches too! And who doesn't mustaches?

*fixes mustache*

Angela Dragonstone 84

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Well I like Pyramints (its clever) but one of my favorite things in the game is King Parsley. When I saw it I laughed out loud.

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
wizardrokz on May 20, 2013 wrote:
Hmmm....French Fries always crack me up They have mustaches too! And who doesn't mustaches?

*fixes mustache*

Angela Dragonstone 84
I know! I think mustaches are the best! Also I forgot to mention that the elder mints and pigeon pie made me giggle !!!!!!!!!!!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
wizardrokz on May 20, 2013 wrote:

*fixes mustache*

Angela Dragonstone 84
excuse me, but i mustache you a question...
or maybe i should shave it for later.

the french fries are cute, as are the gummy wyrms. pyramints are quite cleverly named as well.

-v.

90 and

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Well i think the crab apples, baby carrots, and the hanbroisa are funny. Crab apples are part crab and part apples. Baby carrots have diapers and yet the do so much and since when do carrots use the bathroom?. Have you ever heard when pigs fly ? You can just show them the hambrisia! I also mustaches especially on food except in my food.

Andrew DeathSword 37
Andrew SandSword 20
Andrew LifeSword 13

Survivor
Oct 28, 2012
Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
The gummy Fire Cat and the gummy Blood Bat. If you feed the pet the gummy that is in the shape of them... yeah, weird.

Ryan SoulShard Magus , second , third

P.S, the diamond carrot. How are you supposed to eat that, it's made of diamonds!

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
I like gummy wyrms, jelly babies, hambrosia, killer tomato, and fries from franch x makes epic face x . Unfortunately my pet doesn't like any of these. My pet only likes one snack that can be considered funny and thats flapjacks. But flapjacks are cool too.

Scarlet Dragonpetal

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I think the Senior Mint is also funny! Instead of Junior Mints... Haha!

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Well I like the King Parsly. But for some reason I find the blonde strawberry funny. Lol

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Lol nice ones! There is fried ice cream! That one just looks tasty. Also, the flapjacks are cute. The killer tomato just killed me And you guys are right, the pyramints are clever