Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colossus Before Krok?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2013
I am a level 12 Diviner (storm wizard) and ready to move onto Krokotopia. Do you think it's wise to complete Colossus Boulevard before starting Krokotopia?

Administrator
Colossus Boulevard will prepare you for facing multiple foes in a duel. If you begin in Krokotopia and feel that you're not quite strong enough, you can always fall back to Colossus Blvd. to gain a little more experience (and confidence in your character) before you adventure further.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Clockwork Pidgeon on May 12, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 12 Diviner (storm wizard) and ready to move onto Krokotopia. Do you think it's wise to complete Colossus Boulevard before starting Krokotopia?
I do about 1/2 this instance. I do it up to and including talking to the Gobbler King. After that, I'm out. I've gained more experience, etc., as suggested by Prof. Greyrose, but haven't wasted a huge amount of time. :)

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
I think colossus blvd was WAY harder then krok. You could do it just to make krok seem easy.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2013
Okay thank you! I will try krokotopia first because I don't want the battles to become to easy and boring.