Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quickest Way To Train Your Pet,.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
I'm just plain bored of training my pet. Is their another method of training your pet?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Kane Skullstaff on May 5, 2013 wrote:
I'm just plain bored of training my pet. Is their another method of training your pet?
Nope. Do the pet games, give it snacks (the bigger the snacks, and the more they like/love them the better). that's pretty much it.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
You could always if you have an I-Phone, I-Pad, or I-Pod Touch play Grub Guardian or you could do that on the computer, but if you have an I-phone you could play grub Guardian in the car. ( Grub Guardian is a tower defense game which you can log into your Wizard101 Account and train your pets that are in your backpack.)

I hope this helped.

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
Can anyone help me out? I am simply awful with the pet games.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
I know what you mean..........this pet training is another of my pet peeve with wizard 101. And no there isn't another way to do it. Many have complained to w101, and they have increased the snacks up somewhat but after playing new pets on six wizards....i am so sick of it i could scream. I try now to just play a game or to, or just get into the game, let the timer run out and feed the pet. I have other things to do instead of playing the same game over and over and over. Good luck on the training.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
I just do the dancing game and lose three times so I can feed them pet snacks. That's the fastest. I get a lot of couch potato snacks though.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
1. Farm 100-150k gold (Halfang-Vestrilund)
2. Try to figure out which snacks your pet likes (go for Shanta Pudding, that works for me so well even with non-ice pets)
3. Stick to the dancing game (one game takes about 30-40 seconds)

You should buy some elixirs to refill your energy. An elixir goes for 250C, IMO thats a bargain price.

good luck improving your pets!

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Jerry Saibot on May 10, 2013 wrote:
1. Farm 100-150k gold (Halfang-Vestrilund)
2. Try to figure out which snacks your pet likes (go for Shanta Pudding, that works for me so well even with non-ice pets)
3. Stick to the dancing game (one game takes about 30-40 seconds)

You should buy some elixirs to refill your energy. An elixir goes for 250C, IMO thats a bargain price.

good luck improving your pets!
I am burned out on pets that fail about 95% of the time LOL

The fastest way to train is

unlock grub guardian star tower, sun tower, wysteria map and aztech map.

do wysteria map 3 for energy bottles usually get 1-4 in your 25 turns pet day
do map 3 in aztech (cloud forest i believe) you get 3 points even if you kill no monsters it takes about 12 seconds to use your turn on 2x speed. nothing is faster than this.

farm some potato seeds just take any new characters through GH often your going to have a few drop on that character.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
Sometimes if you feed your pet stuff, it gives pet xp. Hope this helped!

Valerian Hammer

Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
I thing this is a glitch but i am not sure.Feed your pet rank 8 pet snacks(rank 7 could work but not 6) and they will gain about 25 xp!

Nicole lvl 21