Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Info - Star Chalice

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I crafted several star chalices for my King Parsley. I didn't realize how big they are! Does one effect a significant area? Does effect disapate with distance? Or do you place them all around?.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
LOL. Yeah, the Star Chalice is big and awkward. Depending on the size of your garden, only one of them is necessary.

I have more than one 30-plot garden of King Parsley. I use one chalice per garden and it covers all the plants. Any extra chalices are just decorations in my houses.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
I have found that if your plots are close together and a "like" is placed on one edge, it will affect all plants in that group. In my garden, i have medium 6 plots side by side, and a "like" placed at the end of that line affects all 6 plots. So technically, a "like" can affect 6 medium plots in all directions.

Another scenario:

I have 24 medium enchanted soils plotted that fit with-in the large spell ring, a small gap, then another identical 24 plot grouping beside that. The "like" placed in the gap between the two large spell ring "footprints" affects all 48 plants within the two groups.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
One star chalice affects an entire area, I assume it is equivalent to the "Large" size (ex: Bee Swarm, Grand Magic)

Survivor
Feb 18, 2013
I have mine placed on the outside edge of my Large area garden, and it covers the whole area.

Yea, they are huge!

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Hey thanks very much wizards! Awesome info, saving me buckets of time!

(I really didn't want to have to experiment to figure this out). Thanks again.