Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite pet?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Dear Wizards,
I have been wondering, what is your favorite pet? I think everyone has a favorite pet. Mine is the Strange Beast. Below are the reasons why:

1. I like the Strange Beast because it matches my wizard's school.

2. I like the Strange Beast because it has a Myth Blade spell with it.

3. I like the Strange Beast because it looks cool.

My Strange Beast's name is Sasha . She is the best pet I have ever had. So wizards, what is your favorite pet?

From,
Monica

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
Personally, my favorite pet is my Giraffe named Sebastian. If you are someone who likes the card that a pet gives at baby and you don't like to train your pets, this pet isn't for you. You must train the Giraffe for it to give cards and the ability to cast spells on its' own.

I have hatched my original Giraffe with like 5 other pets including, but not limited to, the Burlap Boy, the Sea Dragon, and the Toaddle. With this final hatched Giraffe, I leveled him up to Epic. His current traits are Spritely ("may cast Sprite"), Spirit Armor Item Card, Pain-Giver (+6% to all damage), and Sharp-Shot (+6% to all accuracy). This combination of different traits is just completely wonderful!

I hope you have found this post helpful :)

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
The best pet would heal you. The Brave Hound is the pet i love because it can heal you. It is also brave!

Bestwizardever28

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
My favorite pet is my chameleon, Lucky. She is hatched from a chameleon from one of the packs, and a snake in a basket from the mega bundle, she has awesome talents. She has may cast spritely and may cast conviction, and she comes with the hydra card, and now a reshuffle card. She is super helpful. I hope her next 2 talents will be just as awesome!

-Angela DragonStone

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
My favorite pet is the Ice Hound that I named Lord Simon and hes comes with a 700 attack card but you have to get him to epic

Explorer
May 14, 2009
My favorite is the Arctic Cat.
-It matches my school.
- I like cats a lot.
-And it gives a dragon blade card.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
I love my... KRAKEN!It is awesome because it can win the pet derby and the ninja pig games easily!

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
dragon princess on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
Dear Wizards,
I have been wondering, what is your favorite pet? I think everyone has a favorite pet. Mine is the Strange Beast. Below are the reasons why:

My Strange Beast's name is Sasha . She is the best pet I have ever had. So wizards, what is your favorite pet?

From,
Monica
My favorite is definitely the http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Carnation_Pixie
For the dragonblade.
another good one is either the
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Sea_Dragon
(the pet i have on)
and the
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Sporty_Dragon

Valkoor GoldSong lvl 79

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Greetings! To answer your question, I do hold my Jade Hound near and dear to my heart. His name is Snoopie, in which I thought would be appropriate, since he is a canine. I love his Spell-Proof, which shields off 10% of the attack. He also knows both Fairy and Unicorn, making him very useful for healing as well. Not to mention, even though I am not a Conjurer, I do like the Myth pets.
~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
dragon princess on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
Dear Wizards,

From,
Monica
My favorite pet is my Thunderbird.

1. It's storm

2. Epic talents

3. Warlord Pet

4. Rare hybrid

A word from Matthew Thunderspear:
My favorite pet is the starfish.

1.Good talents

2. looks cool

3.gives blizzard

4. gives health and resistance

Ethan Stormspear lv 71 storm&

Matthew Thunderspear lv 46 storm

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I got a new ice hound pet, i love it so much.

- looks nice
- it gives overall resistance
- may cast locust swarm, which is my all time favorite pet talent in the game
- the spell card it gives is useful in low and mid level pvp

Can't wait to train him further! ;)

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
Brave hound, I have trained my brave hound 3 times to get him to his talents he has today.

Defender
May 03, 2009
I like my buddy dragon Scout. He gives spell proof, and the spell cards infect and disarm. He also gives +4% power pip chance, and now I have 101% power pip chance! I really want to get him to mega but it was hard getting him to epic. That reminds me! He is my first pet to get past adult. He is really helpful and looks like a tiger/dragon mix. He looks super cool like that. My 2nd favorite pet is any pet that may cast sprite. I wish I had one of those SPUD pets that also gave fairy. But, you can't have everything (or in my case with the SPUD, you can't have anything.)

K, see ya!

Scarlet Hawk
Promethean Necromancer
Amber Rose
Apprentice Sorcerer
"Why? The world may never know."

Survivor
Dec 20, 2012
i love the strange beast too because you dont need to wait for it to grow into adult,epic,or extrem to cast the myth blade.when the strange beast is still a baby it can cast the blade spell

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
mine is my cloud beast xena she has spritely n unicorn and shes a cutie

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
Penumbra Drake- It has amazing talents

Heck Hound- It's pet element is fire which is mine

Jade Oni- He is just awesome

Pets i don't have that are awesome
Phoenix- I like Phoenix
Helephant- A pet from my school.
Andrew WaterCrafter

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
My favorite pet is my starfish named Sparky.
(No reason at all)

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
I love my deathly and ice beast pet because they always curl up for a nap. They also give me +25% for ice and death

Survivor
May 23, 2009
My Favorite pet is my Frost lord it currently gives a wraith spell ,may cast sprite,and may cast unicorn

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
My favorite pet is my Forest Lord.
I know he's not the best, but I absolutely adore him!
His name's Prince Romeo, he's Ancient, but really really close to being Epic.

He's the type of pet that heals you nonstop, even though you're full health!

- Savannah LifeHunter

Lvl 66

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
My favorite pet would have to be the Wolfhound pet, which i named Marley , he is adorable and he has awesome and epic talents

Valerian Hammer

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
I love my Helpful Wildclaw pet Teddy because it has a healing spell at baby and the healing spell does 480 health, but I can't say what my favorite one is because I have not seen all the pets nor will I ever most likely. Though I do like my starfish pet Simon because he is from Celestia (teleported to friend) and he has a high status.

Sincerely, Tarlac Owldreamer Level 29 Adept Fire wizard.

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
These are all great pets! I would love it that you keep on telling your favorite pet!

Monica 27
" The Dragon Wisperer"

Survivor
Apr 06, 2013
dragon princess on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
These are all great pets! I would love it that you keep on telling your favorite pet!

Monica 27
" The Dragon Wisperer"
My favorite pet is the spirit of nature pet it costs 3000 crowns but it is worth it

1. It is really cool and it can make me critical

2. it gives me a 475 - 675 damage i think

3. it is a life pet

Name: Luke Night thorn
level 31

Survivor
Oct 06, 2012
My favorite pet is night hawk because:

1.looks cool

2.maches my school

3.may cast spritly

4.storm-proof[3-storm attack spell]