Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance damage over time spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2012
idk about you guys but balance needs a damage over time spell it would soloing for balance so much easier

Sabrina angleheart level 84 sorcerer

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
Sabrina AngleHeart on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
idk about you guys but balance needs a damage over time spell it would soloing for balance so much easier

Sabrina angleheart level 84 sorcerer
I am level 26 sorcerer and even I know on the website it states balance is best at group play

Armiger
May 10, 2010
The only shield against balance is a tower shield that works for any and all schools. It also only shields for 50%, so I am not sure why Balance would need a DOT spell.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Yeah balance is really strong and reliable but i just noticed it has no over time spells at all!! Every other school has over time i think- not too sure about life but i think the new azteca spell is overtime. Anyway it would make it easier to solo with balance to have at least ONE over time spell

Survivor
Jan 23, 2012
I think balance needs a over time spell.......Why you may ask? Its because we are already so far behind! We only have 2 blades (4 with sharpen) and that's not even enough. When you think about it.In pvp some one could just tc weakness and towershield a balance and there next attack is worthless.But if we had a over time spell we can some what keep up with all the other schools attack forces.........Us balance wizards are not asking for much. We just want a over time spell with about 200+1000damage over 3 rounds to all enemies.......It might seem like much BUT it is a rank 11 spell and everyone elses spells do more then that.So i'm just saying give it a thought and take the time to talk about this From:BlazeSpellStone.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Icelord610 here. I am also a balance wizard and wish there was a balance damage over time spell.

Read my "Spell Fixes" artical in the Dorms and balance people comment if you agree on the Ra spell fix. I mean it Ra only does damge so make it do damge over time

-Timothy IronTalon,Master Mind and Master of Balance