Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ninja master

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
The other day i wnt to the secret shop in krokitopia, just because the entrance was open, when i walked into the shop i recieved 2 badges, the first one was secret shopper, and then i got ninja master, i went into my spellbook and on the very last badge page, there it was, it was a ninja pig with some stars under it, walking into a shop has nothing to do with ninjas so can somebody please tell me why i got the badge.

thanks,
garrett spell
level 56 ice wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hocuscadabra on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
The other day i wnt to the secret shop in krokitopia, just because the entrance was open, when i walked into the shop i recieved 2 badges, the first one was secret shopper, and then i got ninja master, i went into my spellbook and on the very last badge page, there it was, it was a ninja pig with some stars under it, walking into a shop has nothing to do with ninjas so can somebody please tell me why i got the badge.

thanks,
garrett spell
level 56 ice wizard
Not sure why you got the badge while there when the badge has to do with a pet game:
Ninja MasterComplete 50 Way of the Ninja Pig Courses

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
There is another post about this, you get it as said by above.