Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Conversion Blade?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
In a battle, I sometimes use a spirit blade but only use the Life. I am left with the Myth and Storm blades hovering around my head. Wouldn't it be cool if there was a blade spell in a future world that worked as a convert, but allowed you to use blades from the other school. For example: the Life wizards could use the Death Blades from the spirit blade, etc. I was just thinking it would be an interesting way to use more of what we spend our training points on. I know that this would be hard to do with Storm and Myth, and I also get that you would need another convert or something on the enemy or yourself to convert back after using the blade converter, but you would be able to train the one from your own school for free. Yes, this would take some extra time to set it up, and also take space in your deck. I just thought it was a cool idea that some people might be interested in.
Let me know what you think!

Kelsey DaisyBlossom
Level 85 Life

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
That is an abosolutely GREAT IDEA! I am Life too, so I know what you mean. And I am also Myth, so I usually just have the death blade hanging around my head. But still, I totally agree with you. If they have conversion trap things, they might as well have blade ones too, right?

Marissa BattleFlame
Level 19 Theurgist

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I like that idea. I'm a balance wizard, so we have a lot of blades and shields left over. It would be nice to convert them.

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz