Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life wizards keep tabs on each other

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
Hey, I have a wizard who is life, and she's on Crimson Fields in Mooshu. And I asked one person for help in Crimson Fields, and they didn't respond. So I asked another, and she didn't respond. Then I ended up asking four people, and they didn't respond! So eventually 1 of my friends teleported to me. Then another. Then another. And then the last one. So I beat Crimson Fields with my 3 other friends. (Sorry if this is to long I'm TRYING to get to my point!) We were all life. And let me tell you, what a dream Crimson Fields was! I NEVER healed myself! EVER! We all healded each other! Even if we had 2, 500 health, and our max was 2, 550, we casted sprite on that wizard! Sure, the battles were long, because the highest attack spell we had was Centaur, and we kept healing each other. But who cares? There was not one minute where we didn't say "Thanks" or "Your Welcome!" (We all had Menu Chat. Well, Except for two of my friends, but they were willing to talk in menu chat since we can't understand what they're saying in Text Chat unless we have it.)
Now, I'm not saying Life is the best school, because that would be rude and unfair. Life is a good school with it's ups and downs, like every other school.
But anyway, my whole friends list is filled with life wizards. (Except for a level 90 fire, but he's level 90, so come on!)
Anyway, just wanted to tell my fellow wizards about my day! Chow!!!!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Shy girl on Mar 23, 2013 wrote:
Hey, I have a wizard who is life, and she's on Crimson Fields in Mooshu. And I asked one person for help in Crimson Fields, and they didn't respond. So I asked another, and she didn't respond. Then I ended up asking four people, and they didn't respond! So eventually 1 of my friends teleported to me. Then another. Then another. And then the last one. So I beat Crimson Fields with my 3 other friends. (Sorry if this is to long I'm TRYING to get to my point!) We were all life. And let me tell you, what a dream Crimson Fields was! I NEVER healed myself! EVER! We all healded each other! Even if we had 2, 500 health, and our max was 2, 550, we casted sprite on that wizard! Sure, the battles were long, because the highest attack spell we had was Centaur, and we kept healing each other. But who cares? There was not one minute where we didn't say "Thanks" or "Your Welcome!" (We all had Menu Chat. Well, Except for two of my friends, but they were willing to talk in menu chat since we can't understand what they're saying in Text Chat unless we have it.)
Now, I'm not saying Life is the best school, because that would be rude and unfair. Life is a good school with it's ups and downs, like every other school.
But anyway, my whole friends list is filled with life wizards. (Except for a level 90 fire, but he's level 90, so come on!)
I've never asked for help in Mooshu. You can easily get through this and almost any other battle as Life...it requires planning and using the spells you have. Prisms are nice; load sprites and your minion (the minion will keep you alive - you don't need to wait around for friends).
But good on you for getting through! Chao. (chow means something to eat)

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Aw, that's really sweet to keep healing each other. Life wizards are pretty cool

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
same thing with storm. i went through something similer. i was doing the clock tower all storms well there was oe deat but thats because he ported in battle and stayed
go storm!!!!

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Shy girl on Mar 23, 2013 wrote:
you do know you can buy the forest lord gold card for now till you learn the spell right....?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
RavenLady777 on Mar 23, 2013 wrote:
I've never asked for help in Mooshu. You can easily get through this and almost any other battle as Life...it requires planning and using the spells you have. Prisms are nice; load sprites and your minion (the minion will keep you alive - you don't need to wait around for friends).
But good on you for getting through! Chao. (chow means something to eat)
Raven - this post just doesn't seem like you.

I think it's fair to consider that not everyone can play the game to the best of it's ability. Some of us do like or need help along our journey though the Spiral. Personally I do solo but I help any one who asks for it. It's been my experience that some times these instances take a bit less time if you do have help. Example: I solo Big Ben, with help I have noticed I can cut the time down a little making it easier for me to complete Marleybone and move on to Mooshu.

Back on topic - I can say of the many runs I have done though Water Works, way back when, the ones that did go the most smoothly where the 2 where I had another life run it with me.