Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why turns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2011
I very much like wizard101 but i also dislike how you have to take turns in battles how about you still have battle and all but can be a far distance away from the enemy and press x your spell deck comes out showing any cards in the round you'll have 30 seconds to pick a card and enemy and your spell comes out of the sky,ground or any where you know how when you get a new spell that you have to earn and it comes out of the sky,ground or any where that how i imagine it if your using you bow you shoot arrows wands come out of the mist i hope you get my point it would be really fun to play like that and your enemy's can do that to.

Thank you K.i

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
belton123825645 on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
I very much like wizard101 but i also dislike how you have to take turns in battles how about you still have battle and all but can be a far distance away from the enemy and press x your spell deck comes out showing any cards in the round you'll have 30 seconds to pick a card and enemy and your spell comes out of the sky,ground or any where you know how when you get a new spell that you have to earn and it comes out of the sky,ground or any where that how i imagine it if your using you bow you shoot arrows wands come out of the mist i hope you get my point it would be really fun to play like that and your enemy's can do that to.

Thank you K.i
No; this would change the entire game.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
belton123825645 on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:

Thank you K.i
KI decided to go with turn based strategy so it would be easier for the younger crowd but also just for their way of setting up this game. Some love turn based and others rather like hack an slash, Either way you still have to admit wiz101 is a great game.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
RavenLady777 on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
I have to agree with RavenLady here; I tried Pirate101 but I didnt like the combat style. Too much things going on. So I stayed with Wizard101, as the combat style is organized and clear. Also because I am more of a "wizard" or "magic" person

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
RavenLady777 is so right. Turned based is how it is. Imagine how messy the combat style would be?? Then some people would complain "I keep getting killed! They wont let me attack!! KI please fix this!" PVP would never be the same. Either would the game!! Wizard101 is pefect the way it is

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
i actually liked pirate101's combat and dont start arguing with me cause i made an opinion but i think it's combat stratagy is more optional cuz w101's combat stratagy seems to have more of a risk to it.that'sjust my opinion.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2011
When I start to think about the game like that it would be messy

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
Agreed.