Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 fire spell quest

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
It's TOO hard! I don't have crowns, ok! I can't get henchmen! Any tips? I NEED tips! Wait, can another fire student who is on the same quest help another fire student who is also on the same quest? I am still on the guy in Karchanan Barracks or something like that I can't spell it. I use my minion but the boss uses snowstorm or whatever hitting all the enemies and my sweet little minion can't block criticals. And you know what the worst part about this boss is? You HAVE to beat him!!!! It barely helps that it's ice though. And I already tried where you kill the minion then mark location and come back with only the boss, I still can't beat him.

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
Yeah sorry buddy but you're going to have to fight him alone.
I did it without a henchman, but it took me a good solid three times to get Efreet.
Make sure you have good resistance and try to kill the minion first with a multi attack.
After that, keep hitting the boss and shield as much as you can. Tower shield really helps.
Really, I would suggest not using your minion. You've come to a level where you just don't need him.
Good luck!

Ashley Level 77 Fire

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Shy girl on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
It's TOO hard! I don't have crowns, ok! I can't get henchmen! Any tips? I NEED tips! Wait, can another fire student who is on the same quest help another fire student who is also on the same quest? I am still on the guy in Karchanan Barracks or something like that I can't spell it. I use my minion but the boss uses snowstorm or whatever hitting all the enemies and my sweet little minion can't block criticals. And you know what the worst part about this boss is? You HAVE to beat him!!!! It barely helps that it's ice though. And I already tried where you kill the minion then mark location and come back with only the boss, I still can't beat him.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?116286-A-LvL-58-Fire-s-Guide-to-Sothkethep

The guide from wizard101central may give you some ideas on how to take this quest on.