Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is This Possible

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
if your ice wizard and what would happen
if ice has immunity to all school because know some ice wizard high resist of storm and fire but would they get high resist from others school

is be lot more easy to win ranking pvp (if ice wizard is immunity to all school) wanna know how to beat a fire wizard incase they using convert in pvp match when your not a immunity or being immunity

because i but try find a immunity gear but can't find one for promotheon because looking everywhere try most very gear but short off to mine resist

reason why wanna be immunity because getting sick of people killing ice wizard all the times and i have low ranking pvp win but can't win because I THINK i blame that people with Warlord Badge is ~Overpower~ BECAUSE got better stuff

Justin (Promotheon Ice Wizard) level 90

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Something I read about getting immortality is using the Avalon hat and robe Ice crafting gear bought from Lewelyn at Dun Dara as well as the Ice boots from Koyate Ghostmane in Baobab Market. Then, with the pet, you have spell-proof, spell-defy, fire-proof, and storm-proof. You can also use the Mysterious Jade stuff if the resist it gives is higher, but make sure to check with Wizard101 Central before buying and wasting money.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
JustinBoomer on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
if ice has immunity to all school because know some ice wizard high resist of storm and fire but would they get high resist from others school

is be lot more easy to win ranking pvp (if ice wizard is immunity to all school) wanna know how to beat a fire wizard incase they using convert in pvp match when your not a immunity or being immunity

because i but try find a immunity gear but can't find one for promotheon because looking everywhere try most very gear but short off to mine resist

reason why wanna be immunity because getting sick of people killing ice wizard all the times and i have low ranking pvp win but can't win because I THINK i blame that people with Warlord Badge is ~Overpower~ BECAUSE got better stuff

dude like KI is gonna give universal immunity to ice wizards epsecially any other school (Blaze Moonmender promethean)

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
people get immunity with the avalon crafted ice gear and their pets abilities convert easily kills the immunity though also helps to use piercing and a wand with some piercing on it if your storm or fire as well as a high attack.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Well I can get universal immunity on my ice.But that means NO other stats but pierce critical and block from wand (45 universal critical 3 pierce and 65 block) Yeah with a glitched pet that gives about 30 resist and from gear about 62 and so 92 with heart steel and ellisa's chill band that equals 100 universal but not immune.So I have to add my deck with 1 universal resist and boom universal immunity!

Survivor
May 21, 2013
man if ice people are really able to get universal immunity then this is a horrible mistake they are making ice immortal it's like they care about ice people the most if they can be immune to every school and even if someone carries pierce they can just shield and it will still hit 0? if this is the case then KI what were you thinking giving ice universal immunity was the dumbest idea ever if universal immunity becomes a common thing for thaumaturges then you're gonna lose allot of players on this game (Blaze moonmender promethean Blaze ravenmender level 59)

Survivor
May 21, 2013
JustinBoomer on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:

what are you talking about you need to try harder instead of trying to be unbeatable so quit your whining and learn strategy

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
dude are you complaining about having gear in pvp i just made a joke about that