Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Awesome Idea's for Wizard101!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 31, 2011
First, I thought it would be cool if there was this name machine in Marelybone, (After all, they are one of those type of people for machines ) dont know exact location but I thought a secret hidden spot somewhere in the main area in MB, it would be fun to try and search around for it . So what this "name machines" does is simple, it is just like the beginning when you play Wizard101 when you first creat your name. You are problebly wondering WHY I would come up with such a idea, well it is becuase lots of Wizards have been complaining about thier names and how they wanted to change it becuase when they first played wiz they didnt exactly know what they were doing, so I thought that it would be cool if you could change your name if you want. If KI does use this idea, please, do NOT make it crowns, instead make something new for just GOLD. Thank you

And my other idea is a Makeover Machine as well, which is also located in a secret location in the main area in MB aswell. I have heard lots of wizards complaining on how they made they hair or eyes on how they dont want them. (Same goes for me) SO I thought it would be cool for a Makeover Machine to fix your hair, your eyes, and your skin tone. Please do NOT make this crowns KI, I think we will all enjoy these new machines with just paying gold. Thank you

Tell me what you think please.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Gamester999 on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
First, I thought it would be cool if there was this name machine in Marelybone, (After all, they are one of those type of people for machines ) dont know exact location but I thought a secret hidden spot somewhere in the main area in MB, it would be fun to try and search around for it . So what this "name machines" does is simple, it is just like the beginning when you play Wizard101 when you first creat your name. You are problebly wondering WHY I would come up with such a idea, well it is becuase lots of Wizards have been complaining about thier names and how they wanted to change it becuase when they first played wiz they didnt exactly know what they were doing, so I thought that it would be cool if you could change your name if you want. If KI does use this idea, please, do NOT make it crowns, instead make something new for just GOLD. Thank you

And my other idea is a Makeover Machine as well, which is also located in a secret location in the main area in MB aswell. I have heard lots of wizards complaining on how they made they hair or eyes on how they dont want them. (Same goes for me) SO I thought it would be cool for a Makeover Machine to fix your hair, your eyes, and your skin tone. Please do NOT make this crowns KI, I think we will all enjoy these new machines with just paying gold. Thank you

Tell me what you think please.
We will not be able to change our name. This is per KI. All your friends and KI servers wouldn't know who you are.
If you don't like your name, delete the wizard and start a new one.

Make overs have been suggested to death.
No eyes/skin changes will be allowed, per KI. However, we are still hopefully on hair.