Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Snack reciepe vendors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Mouse1784 on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
Where are they? PLEASE
They are in each world.
However, they are also way overpriced.
Go to the Bazaar

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
I am not looking for the snacks. I am looking for the vendors that sell the reciepes so I can make the snacks myself. If anyone knows the location of these vendors please let me know. THANK YOU

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
there are seven vendors throughout the spiral so far. i would suggest going to the w101 wiki and looking under either vendors section or pet snacks section for the listing and you're right i craft a lot of my snacks to save gold, be sure to get the ambros cereal recipe all pets so far love this one quite a bit. shanna fireheart promethean pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 19, 2012
firesign 54 on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
there are seven vendors throughout the spiral so far. i would suggest going to the w101 wiki and looking under either vendors section or pet snacks section for the listing and you're right i craft a lot of my snacks to save gold, be sure to get the ambros cereal recipe all pets so far love this one quite a bit. shanna fireheart promethean pyromancer
8 vendors
Shazz 'am-krokotopia-oasis

Jackie Whisperflame-wizard city-pet pavilion

Begonia Woodworth- Wysteria-pigswick academy

Hamund Vittlecrafter-Grizzleheim-ravenscar

Yachi-Mooshu-jade palace

Clarence Cavendish-Celestia-survey camp-the promenade

Desmond Fanshawe-Marleybone-Digmoore station

Dorina Bloodflame-Dragonspyre-the atheneum

lists all crafted snacks http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Crafted_Snacks

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009