Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disipointed by zafaria

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
So after a break from wizard101 i finally returned, which included having to catch up on zafaria avalon, and now azteca. But thats not the point. I have gotten through a bit of zafaria and hate it. It seems that all i do is collect stuff or fight mobs, and the gear looks horrible really. I have no problem with any of the characters but being barley into it and not liking it will make it a very long world. any suggestions on how to get through Zafaria fast and/or how long is Zafaria exactually. I so far love the avalon gear, but dont know a bout the story line.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
jameslc99 on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:
So after a break from wizard101 i finally returned, which included having to catch up on zafaria avalon, and now azteca. But thats not the point. I have gotten through a bit of zafaria and hate it. It seems that all i do is collect stuff or fight mobs, and the gear looks horrible really. I have no problem with any of the characters but being barley into it and not liking it will make it a very long world. any suggestions on how to get through Zafaria fast and/or how long is Zafaria exactually. I so far love the avalon gear, but dont know a bout the story line.
If you hate ZF, try Ghost Avalon and Azteca...I'm actually probably gonna not even do Azteca.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
KI i would like to apologize, i got farther into zafaria and actually it is starting to grow on me. i made and ill minded mistake, and would like to thank you for the time and effort you put into new gear and worlds, and over all making wizard101 one of my top 3 games.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
jameslc99 on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:
Horrible gear? The zafaria drops are awesome. The legendary artisan crafted gear in dun dara is even more awesome :P

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 78 Fire
Luke StormWraith ~ Level 18 Life
Taylor SwiftSword~ Level 10 Ice

Explorer
Jan 18, 2010
iSwag1234567890 on Jan 8, 2013 wrote:
Horrible gear? The zafaria drops are awesome. The legendary artisan crafted gear in dun dara is even more awesome :P

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 78 Fire
Luke StormWraith ~ Level 18 Life
Taylor SwiftSword~ Level 10 Ice
Zafaria gear drops are anything but awesome, the stats are horrible.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
The hunt an gather quests are crazy. The drop rates on the lion ravagers is the worst ive ever seen. I forgot how bad they were until recently when i had another toon hit zafaria and remembered just how bad it was.

I dont think KI will adjust the drop rates for these quests but man it makes for some frustration thats for sure. I guess the best thing to do is just keep at it. If you get frustrated easily maybe you could try breaking it up a bit an do something else till ya have the patience to start on the quest again. For me though i just keep rolling until the quest is finished, But it is 100% frustration for sure..