Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganth Battle

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
So when we fight Morganth I think these should be her stats.

Name: Morganth
Health: 45,500
Cheats:
Every 5 rounds she'll use a Scarecrow dealing 700 damage,
Every round she'll use a Smoke Screen wich is -60%,
Every 9 rounds she'll use a 1,000 Wraith on the first person and a Dr.Von's Monster spell on the others,
Has 100% resist to all schools untill her 3 minions are gone.
Untill you kill all her minions every time you attack anyone she'll use a satyr healing her self.
Every 2 rounds she'll destroy all charms on you (the positive ones)
Finally every 6 rounds she'll use a 900 damage (whatever the level 98 spell will be) on your team.

I know so hard but she's Morganth and she should be hard!

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
IceWarlord1380 on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
So when we fight Morganth I think these should be her stats.

Name: Morganth
Health: 45,500
Cheats:
Every 5 rounds she'll use a Scarecrow dealing 700 damage,
Every round she'll use a Smoke Screen wich is -60%,
Every 9 rounds she'll use a 1,000 Wraith on the first person and a Dr.Von's Monster spell on the others,
Has 100% resist to all schools untill her 3 minions are gone.
Untill you kill all her minions every time you attack anyone she'll use a satyr healing her self.
Every 2 rounds she'll destroy all charms on you (the positive ones)
Finally every 6 rounds she'll use a 900 damage (whatever the level 98 spell will be) on your team.

I know so hard but she's Morganth and she should be hard!
Even though I'm only level 65 .....

To me, that seems impossible

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
That looks way to impossible to do. I think how you battle Young Morganthe is fine how she is now of her battling style. It may be hard because of the Wooly Mammoth but if we did all what you posted, hardly anyone will even pass Avalon.

~ Kevin Hunter

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
I like to play solo, and sometimes I use henchmen, (mostly life henchmen) during battles with hard bosses. Lately the life henchmen seem to be healing themselves more than the player who paid for them. This is something I just started noticing. I was fighting Morganthe in Avalon and the life henchmen just kept healing themselves. So the problem was that I couldn't replace them after they died, because they wouldn't die because they kept healing themselves instead of me. Using life henchmen has always been part of my strategy, but now they seem useless and they cost way too much. I don't like wasting money on henchmen that do not do what they are supposed to do.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
This does seem somewhat impossible. I know that she should be hard, but this is too much. I would suggest making the cheats more conditional, so you have to do something before she does something negative. Maybe she wouldn't let you use charms at all. Something like that.

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Morganthe in Avalon or Morganthe in Azteca? I think that this would be fine for Azteca, not so much for Avalon. And the 100% resistance thing until all henchmen are dead, I don't think this is such a good idea. Maybe 50% resistance regardless of status of henchmen? Except for Death. I hate to say it (cuz i'm a death wizard myself) but maybe Morganthe should have 80% resistance to Death? I dunno. Please reply to this

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
Morganthe in Avalon or Morganthe in Azteca? I think that this would be fine for Azteca, not so much for Avalon. And the 100% resistance thing until all henchmen are dead, I don't think this is such a good idea. Maybe 50% resistance regardless of status of henchmen? Except for Death. I hate to say it (cuz i'm a death wizard myself) but maybe Morganthe should have 80% resistance to Death? I dunno. Please reply to this
Wow you must really hate all the schools but death, if she had less resist to death only death wizards will finish, umm (NOT Azteca)

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
sarah230804 on Nov 22, 2012 wrote:
Wow you must really hate all the schools but death, if she had less resist to death only death wizards will finish, umm (NOT Azteca)
And sorry if I sounded rude :(

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
sarah230804 on Nov 22, 2012 wrote:
Quite the opposite, i meant 50% resistance to everything, except for her own school of magic. (Btw i love life and ice, those are my other characters i created based off the quiz) everybody tends to have more resistance to their own school of magic over others, especially bosses. 50% resist to balance, life, fire, myth, storm, and ice, 80% resistance to death. If anything it looks like i hate death more then anything else, but that's not the case. i have been a necromancer for over a year and a theurgist for longer. I love all the schools equally, because they're all equally awesome and each has their own strengths and weaknesses, therefore are equal. (Btw the quiz also said i should be balance, and i'm thinking about created a new balance wizard) i'm not taking this personally, but i guess you just read my post wrong. btw you didn't sound rude, i've experienced worse.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Likeahbaws on Nov 5, 2012 wrote:
That looks way to impossible to do. I think how you battle Young Morganthe is fine how she is now of her battling style. It may be hard because of the Wooly Mammoth but if we did all what you posted, hardly anyone will even pass Avalon.

~ Kevin Hunter
what you posted, hardly anyone will even pass Avalon.
well, i know this guy he is my friend he is a ice and has done avalon solo. including the last boss. BOY it was hard! but i do agree that does seem WAY too impossible. hope its not gonna be like that enchanted malistair, battle, where no one could defeat him. but hopefully morganthe wont be SO hard :)

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
that basically seems impossible i mean 45,000 health thats killer thats at least maybe 6-7 hours.