Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most Powerful Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Okay, so this is just a question I came up with on my own. What do you guys think is the most powerful spell? I want to know this later on. I don't just mean how much damage it does ... but what accuracy it has. Accuracy matters A LOT. I did this really strong storm spell, and it kept on messing up. So could you guys help me here???

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Wow this is a very tricky question because you will get 1000 different opinions here. My most powerful spell for fire would be meteor because i can cast on first round with my high dmg it ends up hitting all opponents for over 1000. So for me a first round 1000 point AoE is my best spell for speed an dmg.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
List of awesomely powerful spells:

Ra
Sirens
Storm Lord
Triton
Forest Lord
Gnomes
Scarecrow
Wraith

If you have any more suggestions, follow after my post, and thank you people!

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Well it depends on the way you look at it. Every spell can be strong like storm does do the most damage but if you add blades to the weakest school (ice) it can be stronger than storm with no blades and traps. Like my life wizard did a million with a gnome. But other people have done the same with other spells.