Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legend crafting fails

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2010
So i finish all the quest for crafting from novice to grandmaster, but the legendary one really got me some hard times. The only reagent i didn't get to know what to get is the: Conga Drum. Where can i find this reagent as i never ever heard of it.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The conga drums are not a reagent. They are an item you craft. The recipe is available in CL at the vendor who sells the housing item recipes. I think his name is Gearwise, but I could be wrong.

Hannah Lifebringer level 80 Life

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
You have to go to the recipe vendor that sells the conga drum recipe, craft them, then use the conga drums to craft your spirit caller drums. Or whatever they are called.

FYI when you get it done, there is supposedly a glitch that allows you to keep your spirit caller drums that you worked so hard to craft, IIRC, by placing them in shared bank when you turn in the quest.

Definitely worth looking up.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
The thought of a conga drum being a reagent made me snicker... Imagine seeing one as you walk in Avalon and picking it up. ROBBERY! Lol!

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Conga_Drum
You buy it from Gearwise in Celestia. Good luck!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Blaze Shadowrider on Oct 26, 2012 wrote:
You have to go to the recipe vendor that sells the conga drum recipe, craft them, then use the conga drums to craft your spirit caller drums. Or whatever they are called.

FYI when you get it done, there is supposedly a glitch that allows you to keep your spirit caller drums that you worked so hard to craft, IIRC, by placing them in shared bank when you turn in the quest.

Definitely worth looking up.
Hey thanks for the tip!
I'm going to try that. Yay no more running around for me.