Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Battle Arena!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
The pet battle arena is where you face another pet. You face other players pets of the same level. Energy works same way it always does. You earn pet exp and you must be teen+ to play. Health works like this:
Teen: 120
Adult: 150
Ancient: 180
Epic: 210
Mega: 240

You unlock attacks as you level up. There are also cooldowns though.
Attacks: (teen+) Bite, 20 dmg- A key, 3 sec cooldown.
Jump-space bar-chance to miss attacks (all ages) no cooldown
Miss: (adult+)-miss a attack- W key, 5 sec cooldown
Kick: (ancient+)-kick opponents pet. 30 dmg- S key, 5 sec cooldown
Spin kick: (epic+)-spin and do a kick to the opponent. 40 dmg- D key, 15 sec cooldown
Stun: (mega+)-stun opponent for 3 seconds and deal 20 dmg.)-Z key, 20 sec cooldown

Defeat your opponent twice to win. Losers get 4 pet exp, while winners get 10. Each pet has six lives, so if each pet knocks each other out 3 times, both get 10 exp. There is a 60 sec timer and if no one is knocked out, the person with more health wins. Both lose if they are on same health. Agree/disagree?

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
good idea i think that would be fun! besides pets need their own battles!

Survivor
May 02, 2012
I like the idea of a pet arena but i think there needs to be more experience for the pets if they win. Also some better attacks because that part kinda confused me.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
This isn't a bad idea. I don't know if I'd do it or not tho. I LIKE the idea of being able to train our pets with more than just the games, and this is a new idea, kudos :) We really do need more ways to train our pets, and this might be fun.

Explorer
Aug 19, 2010
This looks fun! Kinda like a pat derby but with battle!