Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hundreds of people are quitting PVP everyday becuz

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
The dueling machine on the Pvp is manipulative. It is incredibly unfair. I am a lvl 76 balance wizard pairing up against lvl 80 warlords with their jade armor and warlord gear. This needs to be stopped and the PVP matchmaking system must be changed. I have lost lots of points because of this. They have lvl 80 warlord gear and everything and I have to duel with them.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2011
Jade gear must not allowed in pvp no matter what. no sweat, no hard work and hid behind that skirt.

,Jade gear must not allowed in pvp!!!!

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
Kingsisle no offense but your game is not liked by many players like before. Number 1 is in PvP rank I would always go second instead of first I'm another thing is I wish if this game could improve a bit more like wise for example death loves to jade and bad juju spam its annoying and why can't there be a spell that removes all the negative blades from you? Please fix this my rank is going down because everytime the game makes me go second -_- and I'm not even corparal or anything and I'm facing a warlord like come on kingsisle what is that? You need to do better. PVP is officially broken it must be fixed ASAP

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
Another thing is the PvP machine keeps matching me and other wizards out of our skill range there higher gear higher in rank how is this suppose to be fair? We should get our points refunded. Its not fair.

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
catherinespellston... on Jun 13, 2016 wrote:
Another thing is the PvP machine keeps matching me and other wizards out of our skill range there higher gear higher in rank how is this suppose to be fair? We should get our points refunded. Its not fair.
I agree. I am a private and I have no way of ranking up, because I am always matched with warlords or commanders. How is this in any way fair?

Melissa Smith - Grandmaster Sorcerer Lvl. 51

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
I officially quit PVP forever. Its just so incredibly unfair. What is KI doing about this? NOTHING. They should fire the programmers and make it more balanced