Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is Astraeus from?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2013
In his speech he says, Though my home was beyond the stars, I have dwelt in this place for time out of mind, serving and waiting. I will not surrender the secrets of Celestia's magic willingly!", so where is he from? My guess is Empyrea, or perhaps Polaris.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Perhaps he and his kind were some of the first beings?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Interesting Question.

So I think that he is from Celestia. What he means is that he was part of Celestia before the Storm Titan sank the world. Celestia in my opinion, was more like what the Celestial Observatory looks like before it was banished beneath the sea.

Good luck in your adventures!

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
Now that the Arcanum exists, I can comfortably say that Astreaus and all other Celestians aren't from the Spiral at all. At least not our Spiral, I think they are from a different spiral, that in addition to our makes up a magical multiverse.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Master of Magic on Jun 1, 2016 wrote:
Now that the Arcanum exists, I can comfortably say that Astreaus and all other Celestians aren't from the Spiral at all. At least not our Spiral, I think they are from a different spiral, that in addition to our makes up a magical multiverse.
Hmm, interesting idea.

I still believe that the Celestians are from Celestia which is part of the Spiral. I'm sure we will get more information as we progress through the Arcanum. However, I don't believe just because the Arcanum is situated between worlds, "in a place of it's own" that that idea is immediately able to be extrapolated to every other location in the Spiral. There may be a magical Multiverse, but I believe that Celestia is like the other worlds of the Spiral and is a fragment of the FirstWorld like all the rest. (It's only part of the 2nd Story Arch) So in short, they are as much from the Spiral as any of the other species found on the other worlds.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2012
I would assume that he is from a world in a different spiral like universe or from another world in the spiral in which we have not heard of, therefore making the celestians settlers which would explain why he said his home was "Beyond the stars".

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Noah BoomTheif on Jun 2, 2016 wrote:
I would assume that he is from a world in a different spiral like universe or from another world in the spiral in which we have not heard of, therefore making the celestians settlers which would explain why he said his home was "Beyond the stars".
Again, I have to disagree. I'm pretty sure that he just means he is from Celestia before it sank beneath the sea. Pre-Titan Celestia would have been "from beyond the stars" from the perspective of say the Water-Mole Tribes and the other inhabitants of the Floating Land. Astraeus is upset because Celestia fell. Isn't he a ghost even?