Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking For a Hatching Partner!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2016
Greetings, Wizards of the Spiral. So I'm kind of starting to delve into pet breeding and the like, and I decided I wanted to get my Frog (the one from Marleybone) but with better talents/abilities. He's only an adult now, but I'm not sure what abilities I should get on him. I wanted to get a heal or something along those lines, like Unicorn or maybe a blade. Any help would be greatly appreciated of course, and thank you for reading.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
I apologize for such a late reply! Just post a time within a timezone, date, realm, and location in the game, and I'll meet you there! I have a pet named Mia who looks like this:

65 (36): may cast Fairy, may cast Healing Current, Spell Proof, Spell Defying, and Pain Giver.

If you are interested please let me know! Just follow the instructions I have left above .

-Elijah

Survivor
Apr 03, 2016
Thanks for the reply! So I managed to get a Frog with may cast Vengeance and Sprite, as well as having critical striker. So now I'm really looking for Myth damage for the most part.

Also, if anyone has an Imperial Foo Dog with Myth damage traits, that'd be great.