Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria Fishing Drum Jungle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2014
Has anyone actually caught a Rhino fish yet? Have tried since first day without luck! Used major luck elixir, rank 1,2,3 lures. NOTHING seems to work! Hooked storm fish over twenty times now, it just spins and disappears, no explanation, like it got away, nothing at all. Frustrating beyond belief! Am I the only one, or are others experiencing this too?

Survivor
Sep 11, 2014
I had the same problem for weeks. I finally caught a few Rhino so I guess the 'bug' corrected itself. However, I'm now having that problem with the Ecto Slime Skate. I have sent an email to the help desk but so far I've heard nothing back.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I don't know if it changed since the Test Realm, but since Zafaria fishing went live I caught all of my Rhino Fish in Baobab Crossroads.

I'd suggest you forget about the Drum Jungle. I caught all 10 new Zafaria fish with all 12 of my wizards without casting a single line there.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
lionessmaster on Apr 21, 2016 wrote:
I had the same problem for weeks. I finally caught a few Rhino so I guess the 'bug' corrected itself. However, I'm now having that problem with the Ecto Slime Skate. I have sent an email to the help desk but so far I've heard nothing back.
In Baobab Crown, look for a fast swimming Life fish. The slow ones are Treantfish. If you don't see any fast ones, reset the pond and look again. It's rare, so there's not always going to be one there.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2014
I don't have any trouble finding them, they just won't stay on the line no matter what I do. Still no word from help desk.