Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

message boreand healing spell plz give feedback

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
ok my idea for message bored is to let anyone who plays or owns a account on wizard101 post because I lost my membership before I done and it took me awhile to get a new one but I was plaining on getting a new one and I wanted to keep posting on a topic I had found interesting and new a lot about because I been playing awhile but I couldn't because message bored is only for members so I was thinking maybe wizard101 in there next update could open messages bored to everyone that way players who have ideas or player who know things about the game can help with the feedback and both point of view from player who don't have memberships to players who do I see lots of post about all these updates but sometimes it makes players are thinking about a membership say they don't want one when they see the update it also may help kingly come up with ideas to make people wanna be members

my idea for heal spell is this idk what level they be for can you help me with that

angels song
7 pips
1000 heal over 3 rounds
a angel fly out of heavens sings for you while playing heart then disappear back into heavens

shields of honor
3 pips
500 heal when casted this will take away any shield you have and each shield taken away will give you 500 in health back
looks like a blue little ice monster forms from the snow then walks over to you will a small hammer and starts banging on your shields each shield he bangs on turns into a blue light once he dose all the blue light go back into you and healing you then he despair
all seeing eye
6 pips
gives 900 heal and summons a level 65 or below minion that you get to pick
a giant eye ball splats on the flieds in a gross way to reforms into a bunch of tiny eye balls they all look at you then beem you in the forhead

plz do give me feedback also I only wen with ice and myth because they don't really have any good heal also life is a healing class so if they got a heal it only be fair to give life one thank you for reading

Explorer
Sep 19, 2012
King Leo 46 on Apr 18, 2016 wrote:
ok my idea for message bored is to let anyone who plays or owns a account on wizard101 post because I lost my membership before I done and it took me awhile to get a new one but I was plaining on getting a new one and I wanted to keep posting on a topic I had found interesting and new a lot about because I been playing awhile but I couldn't because message bored is only for members so I was thinking maybe wizard101 in there next update could open messages bored to everyone that way players who have ideas or player who know things about the game can help with the feedback and both point of view from player who don't have memberships to players who do I see lots of post about all these updates but sometimes it makes players are thinking about a membership say they don't want one when they see the update it also may help kingly come up with ideas to make people wanna be members

my idea for heal spell is this idk what level they be for can you help me with that

angels song
7 pips
1000 heal over 3 rounds
a angel fly out of heavens sings for you while playing heart then disappear back into heavens

shields of honor
3 pips
500 heal when casted this will take away any shield you have and each shield taken away will give you 500 in health back
looks like a blue little ice monster forms from the snow then walks over to you will a small hammer and starts banging on your shields each shield he bangs on turns into a blue light once he dose all the blue light go back into you and healing you then he despair
all seeing eye
6 pips
a giant eye ball splats on the flieds in a gross way to reforms into a bunch of tiny eye balls they all look at you then beem you in the forhead

plz do give me feedback also I only wen with ice and myth because they don't really have any good heal also life is a healing class so if they got a heal it only be fair to give life one thank you for reading
holy moley! your shields of honor sounded so similar to my snowfairies spell idea i posted under https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/wysterian-spells-to-add-falmea-thursday-8ad6a41453c6974a0153e6edc07539a4/8ad6a41653c697450153e7a7910627ca#8ad6a41653c697450153e7a7910627ca
that either we were hit by the same inspirational star or we might be related XD even your myth spell seems like a larger version of my 1 pip chaos one.. I do like your animation ideas.. I wanna hear more!
good work on these ;)
stormy jen silver

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
King Leo 46 on Apr 18, 2016 wrote:

angels song
7 pips
1000 heal over 3 rounds

shields of honor
3 pips
all seeing eye
6 pips

Ice doesn't need one.

Lvl 110
Lvl 90
Lvl 27