Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should There be Less Realms?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Every time I play Wizard101 I notice that I scarcely seem to find people wandering around the worlds and streets, especially in the higher level worlds. I think this problem is mostly due to the high number of realms in the game. There are currently 6 pages of realms, which I think is too much. I am suggesting that removing some of these realms will help with the problem of finding other players. Of course there is the group finder, but that only works with dungeons and not general questing.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
I disagree. It is sometimes difficult unless you play at peak hours. Also removing worlds would be way to much for the devs to do.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Move to a crowded realm if you want to see more people. Many players enjoy playing in realms without seeing other players.

Defender
May 23, 2009
boom459 on Apr 16, 2016 wrote:
Every time I play Wizard101 I notice that I scarcely seem to find people wandering around the worlds and streets, especially in the higher level worlds. I think this problem is mostly due to the high number of realms in the game. There are currently 6 pages of realms, which I think is too much. I am suggesting that removing some of these realms will help with the problem of finding other players. Of course there is the group finder, but that only works with dungeons and not general questing.
I don't see having 6 pages of realms a problem at all. Maybe because I'm too introvert but I enjoy playing in a quiet realm. So no, there should not be less realms.

Defender
Feb 22, 2016
boom459 on Apr 16, 2016 wrote:
If you want to quest with people, just stick to the populated realms.

Ambrose for example, is almost always crowded or full.

Occasionally some bored helpful max level characters will lend you a hand if you ask them nicely enough.

I prefer to solo though, usually, but on the rare occasion I just can't do it alone, I use the team up feature.

Also, if you're really having trouble and don't feel like asking for help, there's always the henchmen from the crown shop.

I don't use those much either. I think I've used them once, in that place where you fight the four Sons of Ymir.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I think we need all of the realms to handle the peak traffic times.

Plus some people don't want to be around a bunch of people. I know I'll sometimes port to a quieter realm when there gets to be too many people around me.

Defender
Feb 22, 2016
High Five Ghost on Apr 17, 2016 wrote:
I think we need all of the realms to handle the peak traffic times.

Plus some people don't want to be around a bunch of people. I know I'll sometimes port to a quieter realm when there gets to be too many people around me.
Adding to this, switching realms is the best way to farm reagents currently available to us.