Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeating Chester Droors Too Hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2015
I'm a lvl 28 wizard and I am trying to defeat the Chester droors boss and his 2 minions but it seems impossible. Chester keeps healing whenever I attack him. One of my friends told me to use death TC but I dont really want to... I literally tried at least 20 times now and no joke. Should I do this with a friend..?

Survivor
May 04, 2013
jennyjenjennifer on Mar 25, 2016 wrote:
I'm a lvl 28 wizard and I am trying to defeat the Chester droors boss and his 2 minions but it seems impossible. Chester keeps healing whenever I attack him. One of my friends told me to use death TC but I dont really want to... I literally tried at least 20 times now and no joke. Should I do this with a friend..?
yes. I know it is hard. But if you bring a friend itwill be much easyer

Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
I had the same problem. I used henchmen and I almost cried when I FINALLY beat him. Haha good times.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
jennyjenjennifer on Mar 25, 2016 wrote:
use a balance triple trap on him to stop his cheat AND to get the boost you need from your school (unless you're balance in which case you wont get damage boost). That fight IS tough yes, but totally doable as one person.

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
Get rid of his henchmen first. Then focus on him. It may take multiple attempts, but you should be able to do it. Make sure you have all of the cards you should have at your level for your school too. Some of the under utilized cards at the best ones to use against bosses like Chester because you can steal his wards (if you have a spell allowing you to do that), or if you have something like Infection, you can prevent him from healing all the way up. Infection is a zero pip Death spell you can get from Mortis in Nightside, that you can cast on people so that they heal -50%. It's a very nice spell, even if you're not Death.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
I had the exact opposite experience. On my level 32 Balance, I destroyed him with a judgement before he could even activate a cheat. Just place a trap first round, blade 2-3 rounds, then hit. I recommend getting treasure cards for this fight if you are really struggling. If you need some help I'm always available and we can destroy him together. Let me know

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I always found it hard at a lower level so might as well kill him later on up in your questing.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
You have to hit him in one shot. If you don't have a spell to do it, buy a higher pip tc in your school