Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team-Up Chat

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
What really annoys me is when someone joins a team up - both for dungeons and PvP - they leave. If they would just be patient, they could get into the dungeon/PvP much faster, but no - they just have to leave.

I have an idea that wouldn't make it impossible to leave. Let users talk to people who join their team. You know how you can right click people's names in the chat log and message them? You should be able to right click someone's icon on the team up thing and message them. This way, you can encourage them to stay and present them with the logic that "if you stay, people will join and it will be faster". While it won't have a 100% success rate, honestly nothing will, this keeps the freedom of the user and makes it more likely that people will stay, via encouragement.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2015
Fable Finder on Mar 21, 2016 wrote:
What really annoys me is when someone joins a team up - both for dungeons and PvP - they leave. If they would just be patient, they could get into the dungeon/PvP much faster, but no - they just have to leave.

I have an idea that wouldn't make it impossible to leave. Let users talk to people who join their team. You know how you can right click people's names in the chat log and message them? You should be able to right click someone's icon on the team up thing and message them. This way, you can encourage them to stay and present them with the logic that "if you stay, people will join and it will be faster". While it won't have a 100% success rate, honestly nothing will, this keeps the freedom of the user and makes it more likely that people will stay, via encouragement.
Great idea!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015