Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What can be added into the game to make it better?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2011
Personally I think that our health gaps should be smaller because right now a max storm has 4600 HP barely while ice is kicking back with 7200 HP easily, which in P.V.P. would make a cheap strategy of tanking the hits while hitting until they die which is lame and could make the game less fun.

Next is school related stats that could make P.V.P. more interesting like ice has 20% Stun block or less, or heals work 25% less when a death is on the opposite team.

Next is a MAJOR graphics overhaul, the arena looks less and less appealing as new worlds are added onto the game. Polaris is much more refined than the arena, which could look better, if KingsIsle is reading this, this could bring in more people into the game.

Now balance is the current king of the P.V.P. section of the game because that have all of those utility spells. Ever since Avalon was added into the game balance had mana burn and supernova, and with them they wreaked the arena into their favor, and it's not just these spells. Loremaster is a prime example of this, First it hits, then a - accuracy and a - damage debuff, more spells are like this and the other schools need their share of utility spells to fix the balance.

If there is anymore you would like to be added or changed to the game please add it in because currently, the game is too unbalanced. Thank you for reading this rant of mine.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
More dyable items!

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
MalornHexBlade on Mar 19, 2016 wrote:
Personally I think that our health gaps should be smaller because right now a max storm has 4600 HP barely while ice is kicking back with 7200 HP easily, which in P.V.P. would make a cheap strategy of tanking the hits while hitting until they die which is lame and could make the game less fun.

Next is school related stats that could make P.V.P. more interesting like ice has 20% Stun block or less, or heals work 25% less when a death is on the opposite team.

Next is a MAJOR graphics overhaul, the arena looks less and less appealing as new worlds are added onto the game. Polaris is much more refined than the arena, which could look better, if KingsIsle is reading this, this could bring in more people into the game.

Now balance is the current king of the P.V.P. section of the game because that have all of those utility spells. Ever since Avalon was added into the game balance had mana burn and supernova, and with them they wreaked the arena into their favor, and it's not just these spells. Loremaster is a prime example of this, First it hits, then a - accuracy and a - damage debuff, more spells are like this and the other schools need their share of utility spells to fix the balance.

If there is anymore you would like to be added or changed to the game please add it in because currently, the game is too unbalanced. Thank you for reading this rant of mine.
Death, myth and storm need new lore spells, the ones they have complete trash and juju needs a major nerf or a mass cleanse charm.

Lvl 110
Lvl 57
Lvl 25

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
I Got Loads of Things to say.
Here goes nothing.

Number 1. It Would be great if We had 7 Character slots so we can have a character of each class And it would make the game more fun and give people more chance.

Number 2. I Personally think ice, death, life, and myth, are way way to OP for P.v.P.

Number 3. Tournaments Should have a Rule of No Spamming a Spells, Like blizzard, Meteor, frost Giant, glowbug Squall, Or Humungofrog.

Number 4. I think Azteca is to long, And A Little Impossible to Solo, So I would like if they remade it entirely.

Number 5. Wizard city is Way way to short, they need to add more Areas.

Number 6. They Need to Make More badges, Cause i absolutely Love Hunting For Badges, and i Am Desperate and i want them to Make some More.

And Number 7. They need more Classes like, Light, Water, Dark, Steel, Lava, And Esc.

Eric Goldenfist - Level 91 Promethean Pyromancer
Blaze IceBlade - Level 14 Initiate Thaumaturge

Those were my 7 ideas.