Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What next?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
So I just finished up DragonSpyre yesterday and I started Celestia. I hevent worked on very many quests there yet. But I was just curious to know what world comes after celestia?

Heather StarSong lvl 50

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
Spoiler alert don't tell anybody but the world that comes after is zafaria.Next Avalon.After that Azteca.This may not be right but khyralis,then Polaris.
This is how I would sort them the one on the top is the first and the one on the bottom is the last.
Wizard City
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Dragonspyre
Celestia
Zafaria
Avalon
Azteca
Khyralis
Polaris

Note that the two last worlds might not be in the right order.
Logan DarkWraith Lvl 51 death necromancer.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Rockpapershotgun on Feb 22, 2016 wrote:
Spoiler alert don't tell anybody but the world that comes after is zafaria.Next Avalon.After that Azteca.This may not be right but khyralis,then Polaris.
This is how I would sort them the one on the top is the first and the one on the bottom is the last.
Wizard City
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Dragonspyre
Celestia
Zafaria
Avalon
Azteca
Khyralis
Polaris

Note that the two last worlds might not be in the right order.
Logan DarkWraith Lvl 51 death necromancer.
Yeah I know for sure polaris comes last but im not sure about Khrysalis and Azteca.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
Survivor
Dec 21, 2015
omagicspells on Feb 22, 2016 wrote:
So I just finished up DragonSpyre yesterday and I started Celestia. I hevent worked on very many quests there yet. But I was just curious to know what world comes after celestia?

Heather StarSong lvl 50
yeah
celestia is kinda hard I got a lvl 51 in kinda far in it I started at lvl 48 I skipped most worlds accept the ones I wanted to do
so anyway it gets me to get kinda mad a little bit but it is a kewl world trust me

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Wonedercat529 on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
yeah
celestia is kinda hard I got a lvl 51 in kinda far in it I started at lvl 48 I skipped most worlds accept the ones I wanted to do
so anyway it gets me to get kinda mad a little bit but it is a kewl world trust me
started Celestia at level 49. I literally onlan y did like, 3 quests in it because I stopped when I had to defeat an enemy I didnt want to defeat any enemies yet because I wasnt sure if I was ready. I thought I started a little too early.

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
Cl and Ds are one of those harder worlds out there if you are struggling.Currently I'm 3/4 portion in Ds and are doing fine.Those who are struggling Lvl up more and do some adjustments to your deck if the deck isn't working properly.

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
omagicspells on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
started Celestia at level 49. I literally onlan y did like, 3 quests in it because I stopped when I had to defeat an enemy I didnt want to defeat any enemies yet because I wasnt sure if I was ready. I thought I started a little too early.
I probably start in my 50's or get to 55 but anyway who cares if it's your level to matter it doesn't matter.A Lvl 56 theurgist could still have trouble with the first quest.Either way it's card setup your strategy or stats and equipment your wearing.

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
I mean I'm going to start in my 50's soon or 55 correction to last post.

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
They say the minimum Lvl you should get to Zf is 55 it was 69 in the past but I think your fine.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Rockpapershotgun on Feb 24, 2016 wrote:
They say the minimum Lvl you should get to Zf is 55 it was 69 in the past but I think your fine.
ok good. It just seemed a little too early for me but ok then