Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pots or Plots?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
I am a level 50 wizard, and until now I haven't gotten that much into gardening, but I've started trying to keep an outdoor garden and have had some success. The only problem is my little garden area is really messy with just random pots and little plots of soil everywhere. What is the best way to organize my garden and should i use pots or just the little plots of soil?

Thanks!

-Ryan SS

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Ryan SparkleSinger on Feb 15, 2016 wrote:
I am a level 50 wizard, and until now I haven't gotten that much into gardening, but I've started trying to keep an outdoor garden and have had some success. The only problem is my little garden area is really messy with just random pots and little plots of soil everywhere. What is the best way to organize my garden and should i use pots or just the little plots of soil?

Thanks!

-Ryan SS
There are far too many points to go over to address all of them in this small forum. Your best bet is to go to one of the Fansites listed in the link at the top of this page... most of them have "Guides" for just about every aspect of the game.
Pots or Plots? - if you have the gold to spare it doesn't hurt to use pots. The advantage is they can be used virtually anywhere and they're portable (when they're empty). You can experiment with different layouts and it won't cost energy to destroy and recreate plots. They both take up one of the allotted spaces in your home so that's a wash. My suggestion would be if you're going to buy pots, go ahead and buy the enchanted versions if you have the cash. That will allow you to plant anything that's the correct size regardless of whether it requires enchanted soil or not.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I visit top rated decorated houses in Castle Tours to get ideas; I've seen some really nice garden plots. Check it out